Nose wheel steering wierd/wrong behavior

Henni

Hi,

from the first release I can not get the nose wheel steering to work properly, and yes I have read the Vol1 manual.

Although I notice some different behavior from the release version to v1.0.5, I still can't figure out how to set up the things correctly.

I am using Win10 running P3D v3, controllers are 1. Mad Catz F.L.Y.5 Stick and 2. Xbox 360 Controller, FSUIPC registered

At the moment I have the following problem:

Not changing the default settings at all, what means that the rudder axis is also the steering tiller axis I can only steer on the ground with the N/W steering button in the OFF position.

In that position the nose wheel is not moving when viewing from the spot view but the plane turns.

When I set the N/W steering button in the ARM position, the nose wheel IS turning in the spot view BUT the plane does not turn at all.

When is set an extra axis for the steering axis on controller 2 it stays the same:

Taxi turns possible with N/W-steering button in OFF position and no animation of the nose wheel, animated nose wheel but no turning in the ARM position.

In the earlier releases the nose wheel steering was more wierd;

The position of the N/W-steering button did not matter at all AND the animation of the nose wheel turning was in the wrong direction (the nose wheel was "optically" turning left where the plane made a right turn.

I have no idea at all what I am doing wrong or if there is a bug in the nose wheel steering logic.

Greetings

Henni

Archived