AES for NL2000v3 airports?

Airlifter

Hello everyone!

First time poster, but a loyal AES user ever since the first version.

Not to suck-up but Oliver; AES is THE BEST FS9 addon ever made. Thanks for al your efforts!

Just wondering; I don't know if you (Oliver) are aware of this, but on July 9th, the NL2000 team released version 3 of their Netherlands scenery, with full coverage of all Dutch airports and airfields.

Their website is at www.nl-2000.com

Could you please consider making the larger Dutch airports (EHAM, EHRD, EHEH and EHGG) compatible with AES? That would really be a dream coming true.

Best regards,

Frank

after a long long download

I so hope, they come up with an airport-package.

I'm in no way critizising NL2000 - far from it. It's just that I'm quite happy with UTE and GE - but would definetely enjoy EHAM etc.

I so hope, they come up with an airport-package.

I'm in no way critizising NL2000 - far from it. It's just that I'm quite happy with UTE and GE - but would definetely enjoy EHAM etc.

You can't compare UT with this FSX resolution in FS9 just stunning stuff :-)

Looks like the Netherlands :-) real great work also EHAM better as the cloud9 one with moving gates lol

Rotterdam habor stunning :-)

• Aerosoft

You can't compare UT with this FSX resolution in FS9 just stunning stuff :-)

Looks like the Netherlands :-) real great work also EHAM better as the cloud9 one with moving gates lol

Rotterdam habor stunning :-)

I'll talk to the devs of NL2000 later this week, but in the past they have not been to willing to work with commercial sections of the market. We'll see, in the end it would help them AND us.

André,

Ik ben nu met dat bittorrent verhaal 10 dagen aan het downloaden van de NL2000 pakket. En ik ben nog niet klaar!!!! Wordt er gek van. Kan en wil jij een paar dvd-tjes voor me branden? Of weet jij een andere manier om sneller aan de downloads te komen?

André,

Ik ben nu met dat bittorrent verhaal 10 dagen aan het downloaden van de NL2000 pakket. En ik ben nog niet klaar!!!! Wordt er gek van. Kan en wil jij een paar dvd-tjes voor me branden? Of weet jij een andere manier om sneller aan de downloads te komen?

Heb de dvd's al weer verwijderd alleen nog de installatie wat voldoende is :oops:

Stuur me maar een email ;-) Is echt cool om je eigen huis te herkennen approach op schiphol is smullen nu nog een combinatie met AES :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8) 8) 8)

I'll talk to the devs of NL2000 later this week, but in the past they have not been to willing to work with commercial sections of the market. We'll see, in the end it would help them AND us.

Thats great news hope that is will be possible because it's great stuff and that is what AES is too an airport without this great little program isn't an airport anymore :lol::lol::lol:

Andre,

Keb graag dat je de install even op een DVD zet. PM doet het niet op dit forum, dus kan je niet mailen. Stuur graag mij even een mail naar ja.vanschoneveld@quicknet.nl. Dan praten we wel verder hoe en wat.

• 2 weeks later...

Matthijs, Any update? NL2000 team said in their forum, they're waiting for you: http://www.nl-2000.com/nuke/modules.php?na...p;p=10192#10192

Greetz

That sounds scary :?

But some how I'm scarred that this will end in nothing, I've have the feeling that when you want to change something of NL-2000, they somehow are not willing to cooperate any more.

Gino

• Developer

Hi,

I also have no feedback from Mathijs, will ask on Monday.

But one minimum requirement I need, before I can do airports of NL2000: They must provide a "Airport-Only" Package, because I don't be able to place 38 GB on my PC, only to make the airports and I will never use a Torrent Network to download.

• 3 weeks later...

Any news?