My First Post Photobucket Screenshot Report On Flybe's First Jet

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SCREENSHOT QUALITY BY NEW IMAGE HOSTING SITE????

Presenting my FIRST post Photobucket screenshot flight report on Flybe's first jet plane's flight from EGPH Edinburgh Airport 5.8 miles west of the city centre of Edinburgh to EGHQ Cornwall Airport Newquay located 4.6 miles northeast of Newquay on Cornwall's north coast in southern England

Flybe's very first jet plane taxiing to runway 06

Please login to display this image.

Holding short of runway 06 awaiting for take off clearance from the airport controllers

Now airborne after take off from runway 06 climbing at runway heading past background view of neighborhood of Craigehall

On climb to FL240 after making right 180 degree turn with background view of the airport of departure, two Forth bridges in front of nose, and water body of Firth of Forth

Still climbing to FL240 with background view of Isle of Whithorn

Now cruising at FL240 past Lake District National Park

Cruising past Isle of Man

Cruising past ground view of EGNL Barrow/Walney Island Airport 1.7 miles northwest of the centre of Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England.

Cruising past waters of border of Morecambe Bay and the Irish Sea.

Cruising past EGNH Blackpool Airport located on the Fylde coast of Lancashire, England

Cruising past Liverpool's suburbs of Wallasey and Birkenhead, River Mersey seen on left side of the plane, and waters of West Float seen under the plane

Cruising past EGNR Hawarden Airport located miles west southwest of the English city of Chester near Hawarden in Flintshire, Wales near the border with England

Cruising at FL240

Cruising past EGFF Cardiff Airport in Wales

Crossing Bristol Channel

Cruising past EGTE Exeter Airport located at Clyst Honiton in the District of East Devon close to the city of Exeter

At 10,000 ft past Brixham which is a small fishing town and civil parish in the district of Torbay in the county of Devon in the south-west of England

Still at 10,000 ft past city of Plymouth

On final runway approach past town of Boscoppa on way to runway 30

Seconds before touchdown

TOUCHDOWN  (what??  no tire smokes??)

Exiting from runway 30 toward gate

Arriving at gate

Thank you for viewing and stay tuned for next exciting flight.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SCREENSHOT QUALITY BY NEW IMAGE HOSTING SITE????

Regards,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

The quality is ok from my perspective, but I wouldn't have expected anything else. What should a hoster do wrong with them?

There is just one thing I would kindly like to ask you, and Mathijs did that also already in the past. There really is no reason to use bold letters for all the text your posts. Normal letters work perfectly fine, everyone is able to read them (I mean, that's what they are meant for). Bold letters are for highlighting something only. So please, use normal letters for the text in your posts and bold ones only for highlighting a word or a sentence. But not the entire post. Thank you for your understanding.

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

There is just one thing I would kindly like to ask you, and Mathijs did that also already in the past. There really is no reason to use bold letters for all the text your posts.

Tom,

Yeah  I forgot about that.  I was in state of excitement creating screenshots after finally finding another image hosting site to replace Photobucket and I COMPLETELY FORGOT IN ACCIDENTAL MANNER about Mathijs' request for no bold and no exclamation marks.  If you see my past screenshots, you would see that I stopped using bold and exclamation marks at Mathijs' request.

My humblest apologies to you and Mathijs for accidentally forgot about the no bold request.

Regards,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

No problem, Aharon. I just wanted to sort of remind you of that ;) 

I am glad for you that you found a new home for your screenshot files!

Tom,

Thanks!  I do not like Imgur or Flickr. FSfiles seems to be possible solution but they do not put screenshots' file names in alphabetic or numerical order. I am still testing FSFiles.

That is post in NON bold format WITHOUT exclamation marks :)

Maybe Aerosoft should start new free image hosting service ONLY for Aerosoft customers due to the fact that Aerosoft has mighty powerful computers.  Good idea?

Regards,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

Every user has a certain quota to upload files directly into the forum. This might be extended on request for certain users. I don't think that AS is interested in setting up a dedicated file/image server with all it's administration and maintenance work.

Archived