PFPX Issue - Fuel required exceeds maximum fuel on board error.

Hello all,

I'm having some issues with PFPX V1.27 & V1.28. I'm trying to do a plan flight in the PMDG 777-300ER from LSZH to KLAX. When I hit compute flight it comes up with an error saying "Fuel required exceeds maximum fuel on board (145,538kg) limited by Tank Capacity." It happens also when I'm planning a route the B77W can definitely achieve from LSZH to KMCO as well.

I was just wondering if anybody knew where I am going wrong? I've looked through the PFPX forums but can't put my finger on it.

Many thanks,

Jonathan

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

Hello Jonathan,

Which aircraft profile is in use, default ?

Post the route and ZFW planned.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have uploaded a screen shot of everything.

Many thanks,

Jonathan

Please login to display this image.

Adding a default 773 and using your plan I cannot reproduce the issue Jonathan:

First port of call would be to check that both your PFPX weights in 'Configuration' and the aircraft setup are both set to KG

18 hours ago, srcooke said:

Adding a default 773 and using your plan I cannot reproduce the issue Jonathan:

First port of call would be to check that both your PFPX weights in 'Configuration' and the aircraft setup are both set to KG

I appeciate your help Stephen, thanks for assisting me. I managed to fix it, I put the template in the wrong folder. It was as simple as that. 

Thanks for your time, have a good weekend. 

Jonathan. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived