Sode problem for Malpensa X

Ilcosta7

I noticed that my previous topic was cancelled so i start a new one. My problem was that i can't seen the runway lights or taxiway lights because i didn't install sode, so now that i have install Sode i have another problem, i noticed (especially on night landings on LIMC) that my sim (FSXSE) suffer to frequently stutters and stop (1 sec at max) during landing while the runway lights are loading, i noticed that because on land i didn't seen the lights, my sim stopped for a while and the lights come to life. the problem is that the stutters and stop continue for all the time that i'm at Malpensa on land or take off. I'm sure that depends for sode beacuse before install it every works fine and smooth. (sorry for my english, i did the best that i can :) )

• Aerosoft

We do not know of that issue and are unable to recreate it on our systems. It does sound like your computer is running under high duress and when it needs to load the few kb that make up the lights it is swapping memory to disk. Could it be you are low on Graphical Memory?

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/2/2017 at 2:37 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We do not know of that issue and are unable to recreate it on our systems. It does sound like your computer is running under high duress and when it needs to load the few kb that make up the lights it is swapping memory to disk. Could it be you are low on Graphical Memory?

Sorry for the late response but i had internet problem at home. I'm running the sim on a Samsung 850 evo SSD with a Gigabyte 1050ti 4gb, the processor is a i5 4690k and i have 8gb of ram. I don't think i'm low on graphical memory, could be the processor? thank you for ypur answer ;)

On 21/3/2017 at 4:23 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I would really check VAS to see if you are not close to a OOM.

I will check the VAS to see how much is goes up when i go near Malpensa, i will try with the 747 v3 to see what happen beacuse i had that issue when i land with it.

On 21/3/2017 at 4:23 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I would really check VAS to see if you are not close to a OOM.

I tested the VAS and it goes up near  3gb, but i made a test with a saved flight on final to LIMC.

Archived