AES 1.70 - first impressions

OPabst

• Developer

Hello,

Here the first picture of AES 1.70, the position gets full :lol:

... more next, as the release date (don't ask) 8)

aes170_1_175.jpg

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hmm... i was just wondering... what kind of vehicles is it... just behind the plane? A fuel vehicle???

What is it doing behind the plane???

Maybe im just stupid and cant see what it is good for...

Can anyone please explain...

Best regards

PDMM

Hey Oliver,

You are the best! 8) You and the rest of the aerosoft crew have done the most to extend the life of FS9. :D What's next? :?: From me and the rest of the Sim Pilots around the world, DANKE, DANKE, DANKE!!! :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen:

Wait, hey, who, what the.... :D:D:D I'm still revelling in the awesomeness that is 1.60 and I get hit upside the head with this. Oliver I'm going to sue you for emotional trauma :D:D

LONG LIVE AES!!!!!

Hello,

Here the first picture of AES 1.70, the position gets full :lol:

... more next, as the release date (don't ask) 8)

aes170_1_175.jpg

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Stunning stuff Oliver this program delays my move to FSX for a year with my C2D lol

Serious but my main sim at this point is FS9... so there will be the flow :shock:

Hey All,

Look at it this way, with AES and all of the other airports and add-ons, FS9 looks better, runs better and is easier to do what you want to do in. 8) :!: As long as Oliver keeps going on AES and the rest of the gang at Aerosoft keep turning out more great add-ons for FS9, I'll keep flying with it. :!: :wink: I have uninstalled FSX from my machine and it will stay on the shelf till Microsoft gets it right! :x (My guess is about the year 2008 or maybe 2009) :twisted: As always Microsoft released a product before completing the beta testing, just like Vista :wink:

Oh wait.........we are beta testing FSX and Vista now :oops: , my bad! :lol:

Guest Souday

Looking good Oliver, will the buses turn up for aircraft parked at stands with Jetways?

Alex

• Developer
Looking good Oliver, will the buses turn up for aircraft parked at stands with Jetways?

Alex

No, why should they do it?

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Oliver,

From what a poster mentioned above got me thinking....have you considered doing cargo loaders and crew stairs and the like for those that fly cargo jets? I mean, Aerosoft's new Colonge airport is a big cargo hub...sure would be neat having a cargo option added to AES.

Guest Souday

No, why should they do it?

Crew busses?

So the only improvement for stands with Jetways is the Toilet Truck? *question* :?

Alex, this thread is called first impressions!

As the busses are for PAX, they are available on apron positions only.

I will not give away, what else will be new (I leave that to Oliver), but I do not quite understand your rolleyebusiness.

Getting only one new function for free is a disappointment?

Some people just don't get it Marco ;)

Hmmm, I wonder what new airports we will see these great new features at ;)

-Paul

Guest Souday

I didn't mean it as a derogatory reply, it was a question, if there was any other features added.

The 'roll eyes' smiley wasn't meant like that, and doesn't mean that in nearly all other forums I use, I didn't realise a smiliey could be so offensive.

I wasn't putting Oliver down at all, I was simply asking a question. and I don't appreciate being 'patronised' saying that I don't get it. I would be perfectly happy to have just new airports added, I never claimed I 'expected' anything.

However you wrongly interpreted my reply above I can assure you it wasn't meant in the way you obviously took it.

Hi.

I didn't take the smiley "so offensive", as I said, I didn't understand it in the context. Therefor I asked.

However, I think it's cleared up now. :wink:

Guest Souday
Hi.

I didn't take the smiley "so offensive", as I said, I didn't understand it in the context. Therefor I asked.

However, I think it's cleared up now. :wink:

Sorry for any confusion :D

Be nice to see....more ground personnel at the gate area waiting for your plane when it arrives as well as when it departs. Typically at least in the US, you have the marshaller waving you in (if the gate does not have automatic guide in) but you also have at least two guys waiting with the chocks for the rear wheels. On pushback, there is usually one guy on each wing that hold up one of those orange wands to protect the wing edges. Just ideas.