Cape Canaveral X - Map problem

finkle

Very enjoyable scenery.

Just an observation, Cape X has the same issue with non-display of landmass on maps pages (whether, GPS, etc.) that Horizon Simulation UK photoscenery suffers from - I.E. no landmass, just blue.

I have the photo scenery update installed. The scenery itself is fine - no problems there. It is just if the GPS is viewed, or the whether map that no landmass appears. The same applies to Horizon's UK photo scenery, but not with Megascenery for Hawaii (all product for FSX).

(At work at the moment - so screenshots pending).

Hello Finkle,

Please read this thread "Scenery Issues Cape Canaveral."

If that does'nt resolve the problem then please post a screenshot of the issue please.

Hi Shaun,

I'm having the same problem. I did install the MS update some time back.

Whenever I'm over the Canaveral coverage area, all I see is blue instead of landmass. When I leave the area, my GPS shows everthing normally.

Larry

Goods new. I am currently in the process of a complete re-installation of all my add ons due to SP1 and am looking forwarding to Aerosoft scenery add ons with additional performance from the patch.

• 2 weeks later...
Hold on, a patch for this is on the way. The patch will also add a few flights that will help you get started on the scenery.

Any update on the release of this patch?

Brian

• 2 months later...
  • Aerosoft
Any update on patch?

Thanks

John

Darned, totally slipped my mind. The issue can't be solved as the data shown in the GPS is locked. We have no way of editing it easy. We do have some flights done and I'l make sure they are uploaded before the weekend.

• 3 months later...

I was looking for the promised flights, but couldn´t find them.

Also I wasn´t able to register CapeX, only cape for 2004 is available for registration.

Can You help?

Thanks and happy landings

Andy