Failure to display MonacoX

conafer

I installed Monaco x but unfortunately I am unable to display the wonderful scenery as per the screenshots I wonder if it because I am using Vista?The missions have installed as has the Helgolandx scenery,which is great. I have a new computer Intel Core Duo E 6600 with a Nvidia Ge Force 8800 GTX.

Any advice appreciated,I downloaded and re installed twice.

Conafer :(

Have you checked the scenery library to ensure that it is loaded into the list and that it is active?

I ask, because you may need to redirect the install if you used any non standard directories.

James

Master of the Obvious

• Aerosoft
Have you checked the scenery library to ensure that it is loaded into the list and that it is active?

I ask, because you may need to redirect the install if you used any non standard directories.

James

Master of the Obvious

That is indeed a good idea, although it would be the first time I would see our installer fail on FSX (it was not uncommon in FS2004 however so who knows).

When all fails I would advise to remove the products, reboot and install it directly after the reboot. That way you are sure no files are locked in any way. And do let us know if the problem is solved, this is stuff that makes me nervous.

Tried all your suggestions and still no Monaco scenery defragged as well.Is it Vista that is the problem?should I try downloading again?The path seems ok and it is showing in sceneru and programs

Conafer.

Thanks to all your replys I now have Monaco up and running,I had to reinstall FSX twice over problems with SP1 upgrade and tried Monaco again now Ok :lol:

Thanks to all your replys I now have Monaco up and running,I had to reinstall FSX twice over problems with SP1 upgrade and tried Monaco again now Ok :lol: