Aircraft Database Issues

Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered before - but I couldn't find an answer using the search function.

Whenever I try and edit an already existing aircraft's tail number, and save, it doesn't work. I just go back to the plane list and there's no change. I've also tried saving to template etc. and it's still not working. This issue seemed to happen suddenly - and for no apparent reason. I've just updated to 1.28 and the issue remains.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue - or is there a fix?

Thanks in advance.

FYI, I am running the latest build of Windows 10 and have no problem with amending or saving aircraft to the database.  However, I did install PFPX outside of the Programs86 directory, as I do will many programmes to prevent access rights.  I also run PFPX with Administator privileges.  Don't know if that helps but worth a try.

Ken

Hi,

I've resorted to running the program in compatibility mode for Windows 8, and run as an administrator. It still doesn't function as it should. If I edit an aircraft I have to try and close the editor, where it prompts me to save changes. That's the only way it works now. Also, when I try to edit a route, to edit the STAR, for example, it crashes to desktop.

@Tom A320 I checked Windows updates and there aren't any routine ones scheduled.

Very frustrating :(

Hi, same problem  here, but on windows 7... Can`t add aircraft in database, when i click on buttons, they disappear:

Please login to display this image.

Also, if i do it from Aircraft Data menu i can`t save it, because "save" buttons also disappears after clicks:

Windows 7 ultimate with all updates, all VC++ installed...

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, LaurenGuy36 said:

Same problem here. Just installed PFPX and can't use it due the fact I can't add new aircrafts. When I press the button - It's just turning gray. 

Please give this a try:

16 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I also have this problem seemingly from today. I cannot add a new aircraft or edit and save a new aircraft to the database . W10 64

Have you followed the suggestion in Tom's post above yours ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived