Very low frame rates in aircraft but any other plane great.

Hello i just brought the airbus pack and i am getting very low frame rates sometimes not even above 10fps. On ultra settings my system can run any other fsx plane easily sitting at 30fps but im just wandering is there anyone who can help me fix this issue as i would really love to fly it as it is such a great plane thanks.

That sounds pretty normal to me. I mean a payware addon like the AS bus with a complex VC will naturally reduce your framerate by a lot compared to a default aircraft. You will almost always need to reduce your sliders, even on a very high end PC.

Personally I wouldn't bother. I think you'd be wasting your time. Like I said, what you're seeing looks pretty normal to me. A high quality payware addon aircraft will usually have a very complex VC with lots of polygons and you would have to expect about at least half the framerate of what you would see with a default aircraft.

Also, you have an AMD processor. FSX doesn't like AMD processors and this will not help your cause.

Archived