A320 PW?

Fabri D

Hi, 

I know Aerosoft has released the Airbus A320 series. I have them, and I love them. I just wonder sometimes, will it be possible to have in the future an A320 with the Pratt & Whitney PW1000G engines? I searched an answer on the forum, but I couldn't find one, or at least I don't know german. Anything is welcome.

Thanks Aerosoft! Oh, and I can't wait for the A330. :D

hi,

very interisting post,

the 320NEO with PW engine is very recent 2years only and its very long to make a plane with the quality of aerosoft  and no other developper has released this plane i think they work on it

best regards

14 minutes ago, Airbus A330 said:

If think it is not planned but it would be very nice! After the A330 release they will update the A320. Maybe then they include the PW engines

Thanks very much! My very best wishes!

There are a few posts regarding the A320NEO including official statements on it available here in the forums.

Since the NEO is not just an A320 fitted with other engines, but it also got quite different software on its computers, it is unlikely that we will do it for now.

Things might change in the future if more data becomes available on it.

Archived