V1, V2 Rotate speeds not working suddenly

MIQUEL_

Hey, 

I updated my P3D to V3 and I can't fill in my speeds when I type FLAP 1 or 2 in the FLAP section... 

I added a video and a picture from my settings... 

Also a weird thing, I was flying to Barcelona and suddenly all my engines stopped working in midflight... 

I fill in to FUEL BLOCK 15.0... 

Can someone help me here please? 

I'd be grateful, thanks. 

Video: http://nl.tinypic.com/player.php?v=1ze8nix&s=9#.V5tXxvmLRhE

Photo: http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2rp73bm/9

Please help! 

Miguel

Hi,

best will be if you fly the tutorial flight to check for all steps you need to do to fill in everything that is required in the FMGS.

The issue you describe only happens when there is necessary information missing in the FMGS.

3 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

best will be if you fly the tutorial flight to check for all steps you need to do to fill in everything that is required in the FMGS.

The issue you describe only happens when there is necessary information missing in the FMGS.

Hey, 

Before all was working fine, I just filled the flap settings in 2 and automaticly the speeds appeared, but now I don't know what's wrong...

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am sure if you follow the step-by-step guide to the point it will work again. It asks you to configure a few things before setting the flaps which are needed for the V speed calculation.

3 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

I am sure if you follow the step-by-step guide to the point it will work again. It asks you to configure a few things before setting the flaps which are needed for the V speed calculation.

Okey, and do you know how my engines suddenly stopped working in midflight? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

How should I know? I wasn't there to see what you have done...

Next time a problem occurs make sure to make screenshots (v key) of all relevant instruments (PFD, ND, upper ECAM, FCU, left MCDU). So it wouldn't be guessing but pin pointing the problem.

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Yes of course. That is how it works. The MCDU first needs to know the runway and with that the runway length in order to be able to calculate the V speeds.

Archived