Problem during installation

randonegabriel

help me please.. :( :(
I bought the aerosoft a320-a321 on Christmas, but due to a problem I had on the PC I had to reinstall all my fsx addons. 
When I try to reinstall the aerosoft I can't continue with my intallation becouse of this problem that appears after choosing the folder for the installation. So help me please, I don't want to waste my money... :(

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

"Choosing the folder for installation"? And what folder are you choosing for? Normally the installer will select its folder for correct installation automatically. Folder path modification is no needed. Please, read the manual for a correct uninstall process since although the uninstaller will remove almost all files, you'll need to delete some manually. Personally after any addon uninstall, I run CCleaner (www.piriform.com) a free tool that will clean the Windows registry. If all this don't fix the issue, then try to re-download the busses installer from your vendor. Could be corrupted in somehow. Hope this helps

Ivan Gonzalez Lewis using Tapatalk

• Deputy Sheriffs

Google is your friend ;) 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-gaming/error-1603-fatal-error-during-installation/3aa16fb7-3341-4702-b19c-5b412f6b6e5c

If this doesn't help, some installer logging can be enabled to get a deeper understanding of what's happening on your system.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/223300

• 1 month later...

Good evening again guys, It's passed a long time from my last post, and that's because I had some problems on my computer. I haven't solve the problem yet, I red your posts but unfortunately they haven't helped me. However I found (maybe) the real cause of the issue, reading the manual n.1: once I disinstalled the aerosoft a320-a321, I removed it using the Windows control panel applet, and I didn't pay attenction to any disinstalling software that you might give me once i installed the product on Christmas. I really don't know if I also downloaded something like that with the product, but I know there are many softwares can be disinstalled only using those kind of programs. I've one other doubt: I would have liked to reinstall the aerosoft because I set on my computer a SSD, where I charged the flight simulator and all the add-ons, and once I started FSX the aerosoft didn't work. I also have a normal hard disk for anything else. Than, the problem during the installation appears once it chooses the folder for it, so is it possible that is it an error regarding the destination hard disk? I mean, is it possible that it want to install all the files on the wrong hard disk instead of the SSD? I don't know if it helps, but that was my personal opinion.
I wanna use the a320 as soon as possible, so help me please!:mellow: 
Thanks in advance, you're the best!

• 1 month later...

Archived