LKPR - compatibility problem with GSX

Martin_Starski

I'm already very impressed by the LKPR scenery - fps are awesome, everything seems to work as it should. The only thing, which is missing for me is that there are no airport ground vehicles and thus there is no movement on apron, but I understand that this feature will come in the future.

I've just noticed that after landing when I started GSX the airport ground dissapeared, which means that all lines, marks and lights were missing. I presume it's necessary to do some exclusions from GSX objects, so I will be thankful if you could consult this case with FSDT.

The small thing is that Harvestlauncher (or something which sounds like this...) reported the problem during the installation. I was informed by WIndows that the application didn't work properly and it's necessary to close it, but it didn't have any influence to the scenery's installation.

Sorry that I didn't make any screenshots, but I was really impressed by the scenery ;) After my first flight I must say that it was worth buying for 100% - I was little afraid because of AirportController, but in my case it works without any problems. So far it seems that It's very good scenery! :)

• Aerosoft

Hello Martin,

thanks for your kind words! I will forward them to the developer! We are (or rather the devs) are in contact with FSDT regarding GSX. For now a workaround is to set everything up, call GSX and then manually start the APController. That should work for now. But as i said, we are in contact with GSX to get that done.

Jonas

Hi all

As I had some medical checkups today, I'll be at my computer on Sunday and will start to answer all of your questions.

Also I need to investigate GSX issue. Please be aware the issues with GSX is that the GSX is killing our objects not vice versa :-(

It's all but good practice and I have to investigate what happened. You have to ask Umberto for investigation, too.

Thanks for understanding.

Premek

Archived