• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Verified Developer

Yes ... all for our customers :D

look here ...

aes150_3_249.jpg

and you don't need to leave your clothes at home!

aes150_2_811.jpg

support staff can enter the aircraft via back door

aes150_1_506.jpg

Air stairs!

Airstairs, finally! :D

Thank you, Oliver!

Now it is possible to get assistance at ANY gate/stand.

By the way:

I noticed that the catering truck from version 1.4 doesn't work with A318 (FeelThere).

It comes and stops under the wing only to reset and try to come again.

Sorry if someone already reported that.

You've made my day with airstars, Oliver!

By the way: any slightest info leek on what airports are going to be included in v1.5? :wink:

Best regards,

Rafal

Oliver,

I'm in tears :oops:. This addon has grown to a pearl of FS9. Wow. Airstairs, cargo tracktors. This makes flying so much more fun. Can't wait for next week after Easter.

Hi,

no release date yet, but we expact it for next week.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hi,

Will the next update also include the airports from France 1 and France 2? I just can't wait to fly to Paris Charles de Gaulle.

Is there any news on when the "Active Camera" issue will be solved?

Jon

• Verified Developer
Hi,

Will the next update also include the airports from France 1 and France 2? I just can't wait to fly to Paris Charles de Gaulle.

Is there any news on when the "Active Camera" issue will be solved?

Jon

Hi,

I have started with CDG (one gate :lol: ), so I don't know yet, which Airports will be included (only GAP EDDG and EDDK is fixed yet).

Regarding AC, no open item here. Please read this (at the end):

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.ph...ight=aes+camera

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Yeah thank you Oliver! Now AES is perfect for me...When the rest of my home airports (EDLP and EDLW) are releast with AES, I'm the happiest simmer ever :lol:

go on!!!

Yeah thank you Oliver! Now AES is perfect for me...When the rest of my home airports (EDLP and EDLW) are releast with AES, I'm the happiest simmer ever :lol:

go on!!!

For me AES is the best FS enhancemet since realistic AI traffic. I noticed u guys put AES in the default EDDN, I wonder if u guys would consider any of the major default airports like KJFK, EHAM, KORD, VHHH, etc. If u guys were gonna do one I would humbly prefer KJFK since scenery developers won't even touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Hi Oliver,

ich hätte noch 2,3 Wünsche für AES.

:arrow: Wäre es möglich in einer der nächsten Versionen noch mehr Personal einzufügen die z.B. Das Gepäck auf Gepäckwagen laden, oder einfach nur Gepäckwagen, Catering (schon enthalten), und das diese Leute vielleicht diese Leuchtkegel (Sicherheits-Kegel) an die jeweiligen Enden des Flugzeuges stellen?

Z.B. die Kegel wie hier vor die Triebwerke:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1187566/M/

Oder an die Enden der Flügel:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6216/cr...32007015zb6.jpg

Und vielleicht noch die Klötze vor den Rädern:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6216/cr...32007015zb6.jpg

:arrow: Wäre es möglich eine Tank-Funktion einzubauen? D.h. das ich ein Tankwagen anfordere (wie Catering) und das wenn er angedockt hat, die Schläuche angehängt hat, dann der Tankbildschirm kommt? Dieses kann auch durch vorherigen Fuel-Planner nicht geschehen. Z.B. bei 744(PMDG) sollte das Fuel-Display wie aus dem PMDG Menu erscheinen.

Das wärs dann von meiner Seite ;)

Grüße,

Timm Rehberg

If u guys were gonna do one I would humbly prefer KJFK since scenery developers won't even touch it with a 10 foot pole.

It's because that whole area is a framerate pit.

Ein bischen unersättlich oder? Wünsche kannst Du aber immer haben.

Aber dennoch wäre es super genial und realistischer und besser. Und für den Preis... ;) *gg*

Und wie sieht es mit dem nächsten Update aus, wie wird das mit den Türen bei anderen Add-Ons funktionieren? Man kann ja nicht bei jedem Add-Ons, jede Tür öffnen. :)

Oliver, du bist einfach der beste! Ich liebe dieses Add-On!

Grüße,

Timm Rehberg

It's because that whole area is a framerate pit.

I understand the framerate pit that is NYC but I was just wondering if applying AES to the default would make much of a difference in FPS while enhancing a very neglected airport (neglected in terms of its stature compared to other high profile hubs).

I understand the framerate pit that is NYC but I was just wondering if applying AES to the default would make much of a difference in FPS while enhancing a very neglected airport (neglected in terms of its stature compared to other high profile hubs).

But what's the point of applying a payware product to default airports. There's ne money in it for the developer.

But what's the point of applying a payware product to default airports. There's ne money in it for the developer.

I disagree with that; I had a strict rule to never buy payware sceneries. I installed the free AES basepack at Grimshaw's KBOS and was so impressed with it I went on to buy Mega airport Frank., as well as GAP 1, then later in the week a couple of flytampa airports that was on the AES list. My weakness is moving jetways, who knows there may be other weirdos out there like me, but if it wasn't for AES at a freeware airport (KBOS) I wouldn't have become an AES and Aerosoft customer.

• Verified Developer

Hi,

the discussion about default airport we had several times before. EDDN Default was only a sample for those, who don't have the GAP Nuernberg Airport in the early state of the project. Now, this sample airport could be for example KBOS, so I could delete EDDN default from the list, as I never go back there.

AES is a tool to bring more realisum in to the FS and it is oriented to the designstyle of modern Sceneries.

The most default airports are very far away for that. When I have to do such airports, I will hate to see it, because there are no realistic references on the scenery it self. Mostly the AF2 File is only a bad implemented collection of positions, nothing realistic. No fun to work at that.

Maybe, there are some implementations for Airport, where MS spend more time in it, but I must check that. But I am not optimistic, that I will find much.

There are a long list of airports open, which will fullfil the base for the AES Enhancements (like in France, GB, some in US) so, this will be in focus first.

But, maybe I find a easy way and time to implement parts of the AES features to a more "global" Support, where the airport is not be done special, that will then work on every airport. But the way to that is long, very long.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

I disagree with that; I had a strict rule to never buy payware sceneries. I installed the free AES basepack at Grimshaw's KBOS and was so impressed with it I went on to buy Mega airport Frank., as well as GAP 1, then later in the week a couple of flytampa airports that was on the AES list. My weakness is moving jetways, who knows there may be other weirdos out there like me, but if it wasn't for AES at a freeware airport (KBOS) I wouldn't have become an AES and Aerosoft customer.

It got you to buy "payware". Putting AES at a default airport isn't the same. It doesn't make you want to buy payware. In the end it just makes people try to force Oliver to implement AES at more default airports. So again there nothing in it for him.

I apologize if this was brought up before(default airports suggestion). As I am new to the forums I perhaps should have checked the old topics before my original post. Oliver thanks for explaining why u did the default EDDN and consider my suggestion/request officially dropped.

As for skydvdan let's just agree to disagree that AES at freeware or default airports would in the end bring in more customers :) .

I look forward to the next AES upgrade coming out shortly, and for non-aerosoft developers reading these forums get your airports on the AES list because it will make people like me buy your stuff.