Budapest 2007 problem

visitor

Hi guys,

I tried searching the forum before posting but unfortunately with no matches.

Why the apron textures and taxiways textures do not show up unless you have fs9 scenery complexity to at least ''Dense''? What's the logic behind this? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Mario

Hello Mario,

Its probably just the way it was done.

I would assume with the machines of today and a little while back most people would'nt use Normal density as a rule and most would use "Dense" and upwards.

Hi,

But I find it a bit odd to have the buildings and many 3d objects on normal complexity and not have the taxiways and apron until you put it on dense!

Any comments from the designers?

Mario

• Aerosoft
Hi,

But I find it a bit odd to have the buildings and many 3d objects on normal complexity and not have the taxiways and apron until you put it on dense!

Any comments from the designers?

Mario

The taxiways and aprons should probably have been on Normal setting as well, but as Shaun said, any setting under Dense is almost never used by customers (it really makes no sense to buy an addon if you are going to use it at those low settings) so it has never been an issue for us. We do not plan any update for this.

I won't agree with you Mathjis because from normal to dense it's a matter of at least 5 fps on payware addons which is a lot for med-range pcs! But even if I accept this point of view what is the problem of assigning the taxiways and apron to a lower complexity level? Why can't I have this scenery without affecting my whole FS? Don't take me wrong here but I did a couple of sceneries myself and I know that it's just a matter of a few minutes to fix this, so please...why not have everyone happy on this when you can within a few minutes?

Thanks

Mario