Advice on a purchase request

aletaras

Hello guys,

I would buy a pedal to control the steering and the brakes Airbus X, of course compatible with Windows 8.1, and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3, not to spend too much, which can advise me? thank you.

Aletaras

My preference has been the Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, though I believe you'd have to find a pair second hand as the they are typically sold with the Saitek Yoke. I've used the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals for over 10 years (average 4 flights per week) without any problems. I also have the Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Pedals strickly as a backup but I've never had to use them.

Another choice would be the CH Products Rudder Pedals.

Best wishes.

I personally prefer (and hence own) the Saitek Pro Flight Combat rudder pedals: with those your feet rest and move on the 'ground' and you won't have to keep them in the pedals all the time. I find them a lot more relaxing to use and somehow they fit more in an airliner then the non-combat pedals. Both pedals are good though: you can simply plug them in and they will work without having to install drivers (which I never do).

Thanks guys for your information, I also wonder how to use the joystick and throttle
PS3, PC - Joystick T-Flight Hotas X - THR, I am attaching the screenshot also, there may be incompatibilities or conflicts between them with the pedals?

Aletaras

Please login to display this image.

4 hours ago, aletaras said:

Thanks guys for your information, I also wonder how to use the joystick and throttle
PS3, PC - Joystick T-Flight Hotas X - THR, I am attaching the screenshot also, there may be incompatibilities or conflicts between them with the pedals?

the Aerosoft shop at this time is not in stock, if you can advise me how to get Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Aletaras

Please login to display this image.

I would use Google to locate a retailer that has the Rudder Pedals in stock, but remember what I said in my first response...

They are compatible with all joysticks (as they are different axis).

Best of luck!

Archived