BUD2007 & FSC8

JohnT

Late last night I installed BUD2007. I also downloaded the update and , what I thought was the Ground elevation fix.

Now to the problems, see attachment, on starting FSC I have the airport but no taxiiway or apron info. Also on re reading your instructions regarding the ground elevation fix, i.e. "replace the existing file in Eure folder with this one". When I look at my downloaded fix , it is just a repeat of the upgrade application and as such, I cannot extract the required file. If I click on the ground fix, I get/download AS_LHBP_120.exe.

Regards JohnT

Hello Shaun,

If this helps, I have contacted Volker Heine of FSC and gave him the same info. His reply indicated if you have used Photorealistic scenery, then FSC cannot handle it.

He sent his apologies if this is the case.

Regards JohnT

Hello JohnT,

FSC can handle normal afcads okay, the issue is with the afcad file af2_lhbp.bgl having the taxiway route links classed as Apron Route links instead.

Whether this is by design I'm not sure without getting in touch with Andras, I will ask though.

Hello JohnT,

Let me try something and get back to you. Might be able to get the taxiways back in but it'll mean changing a few file names back and forward. It should be okay as long as your not creating a new database for FSC every few days.

In your hands Shaun.

No I am not going to purchase any more scenery for awhile, as I feel as if I have spent the last few months sorting out one problem after another. I'll just fly around for awhile, so will not need to update FC Database.

Best of luck, am I the only one to have this latest problem?

Regards JohnT