Displays

EPCRogue

Hi

Just installed the airbus a318/319/320 and 321 into FSX SE Win 10 uac disabled along with antivirus and firewall.  Rebooted pc loaded up the sim and my panels are not displaying correctly and I can't seem to figure how to fix it.  As you can see the map is like zoomed in and the MCD where the options like fuel load aircraft doors is blurry and virtually unreadable.  Anyone have any idea how to fix this.  It was working fine till I updated a font that was needed for the Quality Wings 757 cos the font in their MCD wasn;t displaying properly.  Hope you can help me.

Kind Regards

Jason

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Yup selected both the 2d and 3d no difference.  To be honest looks like some sort of font problem.  Could this be due to the fact that I recently installed FSX standalone so that it runs alongside my FSX SE and also installed the airbus into fsx standalone?  I have uninstalled the fsx standalone airbus but still same problem with aircraft in FSX SE.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived