TOC missing (urgent)

Hi peeps i think i've found the cause and its when i get this CFMU error - ROUTE139 UL612 IS PRECEDED BY GOSAM WHICH IS NOT ONE OF ITS POINTS.

What does that error mean? Because i think thats whats causing my TOC to go!

If i remove FENIK - P600 my TOC comes back :)

ATC ROUTE: N0444F390 GOSA1C GOSAM UL612 RESMI UM975 PIXIS/N0352F230 UM975 LUSAR
           LUSA1R

"UL612 IS PRECEDED BY GOSAM WHICH IS NOT ONE OF ITS POINTS" 

It means, as explained before in another post, that GOSAM is not anymore a WP on UL612. It was with an old AIRAC but now you have to route GOSAM (the last WP of the SID) then P600 up to FENIK (which is now a WP on L/UL612) and UL612 to RESMI.

It means, as explained before in another post, that GOSAM is not anymore a WP on UL612. It was with an old AIRAC but now you have to route GOSAM (the last WP of the SID) then P600 up to FENIK (which is now a WP on L/UL612) and UL612 to RESMI.

I think what it is now with further investigation is, setting a very high ZFW

Ok i'm gettting somewhere. if i add a manual ZFW of 55226 my TOC stays but if go over a certain number it goes away, ie i entered 55400 and my TOC dissappears

7 minutes ago, jpgmultimodal said:

Sorry about the repeat of the message.

Its ok, thanks for replying ;) i really wont this solved or someone else to reproduce it. could you set that route and airport and change the ZFW to a high number please?

OK, I found out something:

With different ZFW it does not make any difference but with a light ZFW and high FL (computed automatically) there is no TOC. I also took another route and tried with different templates. Could it comes from the FL?

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, jpgmultimodal said:

OK, I found out something:

With different ZFW it does not make any difference but with a light ZFW and high FL (computed automatically) there is no TOC. I also took another route and tried with different templates. Could it comes from the FL?

Yessssss we are onto something ;) would you agree?

I do think its to do with FL and ZFW!

9 minutes ago, srcooke said:

JP,

Could it be that your TOC is predicted AT a waypoint rather than in between therefor not requiring a separate TOC entry in the OFP

Now thats a very good point

I was thinking that too

Hello Steven,

I thought of that but I remember before getting the TOC at a WP but it was showing both the WP and the TOC.

So I just did a simple test in adding some distance OUT to match the TOC with a WP and the two are showing on the OFP. Now as computers are like God acting in mysterious ways, maybe if the distance is exactly the same to the 1/1000 of a Nm it would not show the TOC ...

By the way I did the same test with different FL and weights and same results.

Finally, SOMETHING HAPPENED: the TOC is showing but TLA disappeared !!!

So we probably have an explanation there. It is not too important if the TOC is not showing but replacing a WP name by TOC could be a bit ennoying.

JP

Totally lost because my first TOC is an airway altitude restriction FL240 just after GOSAM. But soon as i change my ZFW the TOC goes away and that ALT rest is not there either!

And also FENIK has gone! 

5 hours ago, srcooke said:

JP,

Could it be that your TOC is predicted AT a waypoint rather than in between therefor not requiring a separate TOC entry in the OFP

No, because i deleted that WP and the TOC never appears

Found the solution! Well, for me anyway. Is to select OPEN OPT and i always end up with a TOC. Not sure whats going on but that airway restriction is causing me problems if i select different ZFW. Hopefully this can be sorted

Archived