• Deputy Sheriffs

Same here with te AIRAC from NavdataPro. I'm not familiar with this NAR stuff, but I do not beleave that Navigraph (Navtech/Jeppesen) or NavdataPro (Lufthansa Systems) provide wrong data. The confusing thing is that the document linked above states "NE, 15 OCT 2015 to 10 DEC 2015"

Only observation so far Torben is that many NARS routes seemed to change numbering with NG1511.

N596A links TAFFY to HOIST

Where have you found these data, Stephen. I would think my paper from FAA should be correct.

Torben

Sent an email Torben.

The Canadian AIC appears to indicate trials of reduced lateral separation on NAT's has commenced. In fitting with thisĀ  NARS have been changed and again appear to fit with the 1511 AIRAC changes.

Could be wrong of course !

PM sent Torben

Thank you for your mail, Stephen. However, I can't from these see the renumbering. So it's a bit strange from where PFPX gets the NAR tracks - or perhaps strange from where Navigraph gets the information. Well, it'll probably be sorted out with the next AIRAC.

Torben

Archived