5 Screenshots

About This File

easyJet A321 G-UZMA  - NEO Livery

Engines have been all re-textured to look as close as possible to the CFM LEAP 

FLTSIM & Instructions in readme 

Happy Flying !

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Awesome man, but would you be able to edit it so that the D2 isn't there? I mean, obviously the model itself will have D2 but if the texture could get rid of it that'd be great!

• Upvote 1

On 9/16/2018 at 11:42 PM, Krake802 said:

Awesome man, but would you be able to edit it so that the D2 isn't there? I mean, obviously the model itself will have D2 but if the texture could get rid of it that'd be great!

I originally designed it without the D2 door but the problem was that the window is still there due the windows being cut into the model so i decided to keep the door as it looked less stupid.

On 9/20/2018 at 6:01 AM, LIAMD3012 said:

I originally designed it without the D2 door but the problem was that the window is still there due the windows being cut into the model so i decided to keep the door as it looked less stupid.

That's fair, thanks for the comment. Someone sent me an edited version for V4 where the D2 was missing and it looks good my end :) - Well, I enjoy it anyway... All it has is the blockage on the inside which isn't too noticeable unless you're deliberately looking at it... & the anti-rain drip panel above where the door would be, but again, only noticeable when deliberately looking at it. :) 

41990852_1208004382674697_4942433645936771072_n.png

7 hours ago, Krake802 said:

That's fair, thanks for the comment. Someone sent me an edited version for V4 where the D2 was missing and it looks good my end :) - Well, I enjoy it anyway... All it has is the blockage on the inside which isn't too noticeable unless you're deliberately looking at it... & the anti-rain drip panel above where the door would be, but again, only noticeable when deliberately looking at it. :) 

41990852_1208004382674697_4942433645936771072_n.png

Yeah the port window and rain deflector is still there so i just left my version with the door but that looks great still.