Jump to content

easyJet A321 G-UZMA 'NEO' Livery 1.0.0

   (0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

easyJet A321 G-UZMA  - NEO Livery

 

Engines have been all re-textured to look as close as possible to the CFM LEAP 

 

FLTSIM & Instructions in readme 

 

Happy Flying !

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Awesome man, but would you be able to edit it so that the D2 isn't there? I mean, obviously the model itself will have D2 but if the texture could get rid of it that'd be great!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2018 at 11:42 PM, Krake802 said:

Awesome man, but would you be able to edit it so that the D2 isn't there? I mean, obviously the model itself will have D2 but if the texture could get rid of it that'd be great!

 

I originally designed it without the D2 door but the problem was that the window is still there due the windows being cut into the model so i decided to keep the door as it looked less stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2018 at 6:01 AM, LIAMD3012 said:

 

I originally designed it without the D2 door but the problem was that the window is still there due the windows being cut into the model so i decided to keep the door as it looked less stupid.

 

That's fair, thanks for the comment. Someone sent me an edited version for V4 where the D2 was missing and it looks good my end :) - Well, I enjoy it anyway... All it has is the blockage on the inside which isn't too noticeable unless you're deliberately looking at it... & the anti-rain drip panel above where the door would be, but again, only noticeable when deliberately looking at it. :) 

41990852_1208004382674697_4942433645936771072_n.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Krake802 said:

 

That's fair, thanks for the comment. Someone sent me an edited version for V4 where the D2 was missing and it looks good my end :) - Well, I enjoy it anyway... All it has is the blockage on the inside which isn't too noticeable unless you're deliberately looking at it... & the anti-rain drip panel above where the door would be, but again, only noticeable when deliberately looking at it. :) 

41990852_1208004382674697_4942433645936771072_n.png

 

Yeah the port window and rain deflector is still there so i just left my version with the door but that looks great still.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...