ATLAS AIR & POLAR AIR CARGO - V 2.1 - 2017
Created in co-operation with ‘’Thibodb’’
This OFP template (GTI) is created according to the latest real world Atlas Air OFP documents of 2017. This file provides a high quality and PFPX (friendly) format and offers the most accurate and realistic OFP replica format based upon the Atlas Air brief package.
The OFP template (GTI) includes the following flight planning methods:
- TO/Landing Data
- Redispatch operations
- ETOPS operations
- No, Redispatch operations
- Take-off and Landing reports (TLR)**
- Flight Deck Performance (FDP)**
**TOPCAT required for TLR and FDP
The ATLAS AIR & POLAR AIR CARGO - V 2.1 - 2017 OFP format can be found in the "Altas Air & Polar Air Cargo v21.rar" file, which are called "Atlas Air - GTI v21.txt" and "Polar Air Cargo - PAC v21.txt"
This file contains more features to make the GTI/PAC operations as accurate as possible.
- N419MC, known as the B747-400F operated by GTI/5Y and PAC/PO, is created for the aircraft database in PFPX. The file called "N419MC.txt" contains general, EQPT/CONFIG and extend range aircraft data originating from the N419MC.
*- The Boeing 747-400F with CF6-80C2B1F file refers to the aircraft type and engine types of the N419MC in. The file called "Boeing 747-400F GE CF6-80C2B1F.txt" can be used for the aircraft database to link the correct aircraft and engine type data corresponding the N419MC.
*The "Boeing 747-400F GE CF6-80C2B1F.txt" is NOT included in the "Atlas Air - GTI v2.rar"
The PFPX performance profile for the "Boeing 747-400F GE CF6-80C2B1F.txt" Created by FlyPrecisely can be found on Here.
Tip: Modify the aircraft weights/common performance data, for example: to correspond with the new "PMDG 747 QOTSII" AFTER selecting the performance profile in PFPX for the perfect match between PFPX and PMDG in P3D/FSX.
How to install:
1. Unzip and replace the "Atlas Air - GTI v21.txt" and "Polar Air Cargo - PAC v21.txt" to the PFPX Data/FlightplanTemplates folder.
Optional: If you want the real GTI OFP letter type font – go to ‘’Prorgram Options’’ and click on the ‘’Customize’’ tab’and change the letter type font to ‘’Courier New’’ 14 pt.
2. If you want to use the Boeing 747-400F N419MC for your GTI operation replace the ‘’N419MC.txt’’ to the ‘’PFPX Data/Aircraft’’ folder and replace the ‘’Boeing 747-400F CF6-80C2B1F.txt’’ to the ‘’PFPX Data/AircraftType’’ folder.
This files are fully compatible with PFPX version 1.23 or greater.
If you are experiencing any problems which are related to the OFP template, please let it know via PM.