Airbus A321 NEO Finnair OH-LZG 1.0

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This ZIP-file contains a repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE NEO package, in the colors of Finnair OH-LZG.

... if you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It seems like this works only on Airbus X (for example it wont work on Airbus Series). Does anyone have fix for this? Normally Airbus X textures work on Airbus Series... Hmm...

Share this comment

On 27.1.2016 at 11:04 AM, Sukramii said:

"Flight model not found" when loading up ingame.

On 12.7.2016 at 11:52 AM, Mattihhero said:

The livery doesn't load so I have a black plane with black backround in the selection.

On 12.6.2016 at 9:00 PM, ylibropro said:

It seems like this works only on Airbus X (for example it wont work on Airbus Series). Does anyone have fix for this? Normally Airbus X textures work on Airbus Series... Hmm...

I think I fixed it (hopefully you understand what Im talking about cuz english aint my native language): What I did, was I went to my Aerosoft Airbus A321 IAE folder (for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A321 IAE) and opened the Texture.FinnairOHLZG folder, and next to it opened a new file explorer window and went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A321 IAE\Texture.Aerosoft_DAERO_SHARKLET and from there, I copied the texture.cfg and pasted it to the Texture.FinnairOHLZG folder (there is already one texture.cfg but just replace it)... Hope this helps... if it wont help, I have still one solution for this but please first tell me if this works... thank you :)

Share this comment

Ylibropro, I have the same problem. I tried that method but it still says me that error. What was the another method?

• Upvote 1

Share this comment

Is it possible that you do with this Professional version suitable, or a320 series

regards: Vesku-K from Finland

Share this comment