Liveries - Downloads

In order to prevent any confusion and duplicates, we will be closing this section and ask you to upload/download any liveries here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/133-liveries/

7 files

1. Aerosoft CRJ700 Lufthansa Star Alliance D-ACPS

Aerosoft CRJ700 Lufthansa Star Alliance D-ACPS

Installation :
    - Drag and drop "aerosoft-crj-lufthansa-dacps" you’re your MSFS Community folder
    - Enjoy !
    Disclaimer :
    THIS LIVERY HAS BEEN MADE WITH PHOTOSHOP AND NOT BLENDER !
    YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REUPLOAD OUR LIVERIES !!!!!!
    Credit :
    Enzo_ of TropicalGroup Painter Team
    You can find us on our forum : https://www.tropicalgroup-forum.com

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. CRJ700 Air Canada Express (Fictional, based on CRJ900)

Fictional CRJ700 in the new Air Canada Express livery. The registration is taken from a CRJ900 as Air Canada Express don't operate the 700
    variant. Enjoy the new livery! And yes, I did forget to add a thumbnail, I'll do so later. I don't have time now lol.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. CRJ700 Binter

Binter CRJ700, the registration is taken from a CRJ1000 as Binter has never operated the CRJ700. The matching between the different parts of the tail was a bit tricky, I hope to find the time to update and improve it in th future. For now it is what it is. I also hope to maybe make a livery for the 900/1000 when it releases. 

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Hawaiian CRJ700 (Fictional, based on 717 and 767)

Fictional CRJ700 with Hawaiian airlines. The livery is based of off the 717 and 767. Hawaiian does not operate this aircraft, yet it's fun to fly around in the wonderfull CRJ over the beautifull Hawaiian islands.

13 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. CRJ700 SAS EI-FPM (CityJet)

I have seen quite a few SAS liveries, and all of them (so far) except for this and my other SAS livery have been SAS' new livery. Currently the
    new livery isn't on a lot of the CRJ's. EI-FPM is one of SAS'/CityJet's CRJ 900's. When the 900/1000 expantion comes out I think I'll make these
    liveries for the 900 as well but for now let's just enjoy the 700 even though this livery belongs on a 900. It's also a welcome thing for people
    who don't intend to buy the addon as well, it's nice to have some 900 liveries for the 700 as well.

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. CRJ700 SAS EC-JZV (Air Nostrum)

SAS' CRJ's are mostly owned and leased to SAS by CityJet. A few planes were leased from Air Nostrum of which EC-JZV is one of. The plane has been in and out of SAS three times (with different liveries, this is the latest one) and has also flown for Air Nostrum and Binter Canarias. 

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. [UNOFFICIAL] Aerosoft CRJ-700 Paintkit

[UNOFFICIAL] Aerosoft CRJ-700 Paintkit

IT'S AN UNOFFICIAL PAINTKIT MADE BY MYSELF

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REUPLOAD THIS PAINTKIT !!!!!!

This paintkit has been made by Enzo of https://tropicalgroup-forum.com

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted