Airbus A318/A319 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A318/A319. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically!

372 files

1. TAP Portugal A319-111 CS-TTD

Version Echo brings the integration of the much improved instruments panels developed by Emanuel Hagen.

Please note that only the main panel texture is integrated in the painting. To fully benefit from Emanuel's excellent work  you still need to separately install Emanuel's textures which are available here.

These paintings are the result of around 300 work hours. If you like this work and would like to donate a few € or $ it would be much appreciated.

Yes, I would like to donate.

For installation instructions please see the Readme file below.

Readme.pdf

94 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. TAP Portugal A319-111 CS-TTC

Version Echo brings the integration of the much improved instruments panels developed by Emanuel Hagen.

Please note that only the main panel texture is integrated in the painting. To fully benefit from Emanuel's excellent work  you still need to separately install Emanuel's textures which are available here.

These paintings are the result of around 300 work hours. If you like this work and would like to donate a few € or $ it would be much appreciated.

Readme.pdf

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. TAP Portugal A319-111 CS-TTB

Readme.pdf

83 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. TAP Portugal A319-111 CS-TTA

Readme.pdf

129 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. British Airways A319-131 G-EUPT

Readme.pdf

722 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. British Airways A319-131 G-EUPP

Readme.pdf

574 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. British Airways A319-131 G-EUOI

Readme.pdf

255 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. British Airways A319-131 G-EUPK

Readme.pdf

391 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. British Airways A319-131 G-EUOE

Readme.pdf

218 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. British Airways A319-131 G-DBCK

Readme.pdf

262 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. British Airways A319-131 G-EUPZ

Readme.pdf

210 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. British Airways A319-131 G-EUOA

Readme.pdf

180 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. British Airways A319-131 G-DBCI

Readme.pdf

205 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. British Airways A319-131 G-DBCA

Readme.pdf

184 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Airbus A319 IAE LATAM AIRLINES CC-CPO

About This File
    Contents of this ZIP-package: 

Airbus A319 IAE Lan Airlines CC-CPO

Repaint by:

Emanuel Limache

Aerosoft paintkit by:

Stefan Hoffmann

Installation (Airbus Livery Manager):

Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list. You get a preview of the new livery - and install it with just one click. (You can read all Livery Manager functions by clicking the "?" button!)

Acknowledgements:

The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft. Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.

Legal Stuff:

This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission. 

746 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. Brussels Airlines fleet update

a update of the Brussels airlines fleet 3 paint's OO-SSI OO-SSL OO-SSJ
    for the aerosoft airbus A319 CFM

923 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. » Cebu Pacific Air - RP-C3199(Sharklets) -  2016 Livery (Fictional) «

Airbus A319 Cebu Pacific Air - RP-C3199 Sharklets - 2016 Livery (Fictional)

306 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. Indian Airlines A319 CFM HD

Indian Airlines A319 CFM Aircraft is still active and used the same livery now

Its now clear and corrected Tail Textures. 

321 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. Airbus A319 CFM Lufthansa D-AIBJ

Airbus A319 CFM Lufthansa D-AIBJ
    (clean and dirt)
    Repaint by:
    Holger Sobl
    Aerosoft paintkit by:
    Stefan Hoffmann
    Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list - or click "Add Livery" and select the desired file. You get a preview of the new livery - and install it with just one click. (You can read all Livery Manager functions by clicking the "?" button!)
    If you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

2424 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

20. Airbus A319 LATAM Airlines Brasil PT-TME

For the A318/A319 package! 

The first LATAM Brasil narrow just took-off on May 5th of 2016 in a GRU-BSB regular flight. 

Instructions how to install are included.

Repaint by me, Carlos. Tested in FSX and P3D! 

This repaint is a freeware, in no meaning can be sold. All LATAM logos are copyright of LATAM Airlines Group. 

CC BY NC SA 

Check it out my repaint blog - http://bravozulustudio.blogspot.com.br/

721 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. Germanwings Airbus A319-132 D-AGWZ (clean version)

This is a clean version of the stock GWI A319 livery that comes with the Aerosoft A319. Enjoy! 

814 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Aegean Airlines Airbus A319 SX-DGH

Aegean Airlines Airbus A319 SX-DGH Textures.Created by AlexHangar(Me)

For any request send me an email at alexantonakakisa3@gmail.com

1676 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

23. A318 Ryanair fictional

A318 CFM Ryanair fictional livery

please read the readme file for install instructions

1715 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. A319 Ryanair (fictional)

A319 CFM Ryanair (fictional) textures

please read the readme with install instructions

2105 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

25. Airbus A319 Austrian Airlines OE-LDG new color

Airbus A319 Austrian Airlines OE-LDG new color
    (clean and dirt)
    Repaint by:
    Holger Sobl
    Aerosoft paintkit by:
    Stefan Hoffmann
    Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list - or click "Add Livery" and select the desired file. You get a preview of the new livery - and install it with just one click. (You can read all Livery Manager functions by clicking the "?" button!)
    If you are looking for more or other repaints then you can also look on my homepage http://simtexture.de!

4778 downloads

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted