Demo version issues

I am first giving the product a try with the Demo version and have noticed the following issues:

• Most of the times (sometimes it works) selecting View | Aircraft Strips throws a Null Reference Exception and it is not displayed. But then some other time I restart the application it works. Seems to be a random glitch.
  • Help | SDK | Aircraft Editor throws Directory Not Found Exception  ~AircraftFiles. Apparently the path concatenation did not include the / so obviously it won't find a directory with such name.
  • Help | SDK | Airline Editor also throws Null Reference Exception
  • Help | Commands throws Null Reference Exception though it worked once in the previous demo session.
  • The File menu is missing a Quit option which is a normal WinForms pattern rather than using the X control box
  • Even when the demo time is up it keeps saying "New Arrival" :)
  • When I select an a/c I don't always see it highlighted on the Strip bar which makes it difficult to visualize when you have many a/c
  • Since there is no File | Quit as user I clicked on the X on the control box but rather than quitting I got a Null Reference Exception. I had to use the Task Manager to quit the application

In the above the ~ mark indicates the installation directory of the DEMO zip file. Pay attention to the / characters, if not shown it is because it was not reported in the exception.

Archived