ND Fonts problem

A320 FBW

Hi, i noticed that there's a problem with a318/319/320/321 aircrafts updated to 1.30E in p3dv2.5. Airports names and waypoints are bigger and seems to be a fonts error or maybe bug? Can you help me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

sorry, no bug, something is wrong on your side. check the screen settings in windows if there is anything other then default, especially font resolution

• Deputy Sheriffs

There will be a new build, but it want fix your local font problem, as there is nothing to fix on the Airbus side.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Click on the "Use Full Editor" button right next to the "Post" button.

Within the full editor you can attach files, i.e. screenshots. Just make sure they are either in .jpg or .png format and not .bmp. The latter one is not allowed as it is a none-compressing file format, and the files are therefore way too large.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The only idea I have is that something on your Windows system differs from a normal installation. So I have the following questions:

- is the font "Arial Narrow" installed on your PC

- are there any Windows fonts substituted by other programs or special language settings

- did you change any settings under: right click on the desktop -> Personalize -> Display (in the left pane) -> "smaller - 100% default"

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, if you double click on "Arial" it will show you the other fonts behind.

What about my other suggestions?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you after a solution of your problem? If so please answer Otto's question about his other suggestions.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To check if the font is installed use the Windows "Control Panel - Fonts".

So, do you have that font there?

Archived