LHBP w/o City

Menno

Hi, just to let you know, when turning off the City in the FSX library, some buildings from the default scenery re-appear at the airport, including some taxi signs.

When City is activated, all is ok.

Menno

post-30320-0-86989600-1397736135_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

And what is the problem?

There is a reason for the 2nd entry in the library and deactivating this will of course cause problems. So what do you expect?

Airport and city are no separate sceneries - it's a single scenery which coincidentally happens to have two entries in the library.

If you're worrying about fps and performance, disable the five individual bgl. files (the five largest in size) that constitute the surrounding photoscenery - but leave the default library entries alone.

Thank you Oliver, that's an answer that addresses what has been reported. Otto should be ashamed of his reply, he's not even trying to understand what is reported here. Since there are two separate directories, it is obvious that one expects that one can be switched off. No need to be so offensive Otto.

Menno

And what is the problem?

There is a reason for the 2nd entry in the library and deactivating this will of course cause problems. So what do you expect?

What´s with the arrogant customer support in here? I think you should rethink your attitude towards your customers if you want to have a good reputation in the community. I don´t know if it is a language problem or what, but some of the replies from certain people representing Aerosoft in here smells of bad fish! I think the Original Poster´s concern was a valid one.

Archived