Tahiti FSX Papeete palm trees all over the way

Christiaan

Have the boxed 1.10 version of Tahiti, when I went to Papeete airport there were palm trees everywhere including taxiways etc.

I thought this is a known issue & would be corrected in an update.

Bought NXGN FAAA FSX airport today but the issue is still there.

I disables the four Tahiti X "FAAA" bgl scenery files without success.

If I disable Aerosoft's Tahiti X in the scenery library this issue ( along with the rest of Tahiti X) goes away.

Has anyone an idea how to resolve this problem so that I can enjoy both the Aerosoft & NXGN products.

EDIT

Added photo

post-4893-0-78815300-1386196779_thumb.jp

Found the solution myself with a bit of trial and error.

The trees are part of the Tahiti Objeckte bgl in Tahiti X. scenery file.

It surprises me that I have this issue and seem to be the only Tahiti X customer to have this problem.

I re-installed the Tahiti X scenery, the trees on the taxiway were gone.

I forgot to mention that I installed NXGN Tahiti airport yesterday which I thought was compatible with Tahiti X.

Their airport is placed to the right of Tahiti X which results in the trees appearing on the taxiway, so my first installation was good.

I therefore assume that Aerosoft uses the FSX default co-ordinations unlike NXGN ( who is right ?).

Is there anyway these two products can been made compatible, so that I can enjoy the great airport of NXGN and the beautiful Tahiti scenery.

I have been to Papeete and they did not have these palm trees near the runway/taxiway when I was there, it would be too dangerous in an emergency.

Do I have to wait until the new Tahiti is released.

On preview photo's on the new Tahiti X I cannot see any trees near the runway/taxiway.

Any temporary solution?

Archived