vrinsight cdu ii After upadte 1.10

NoiF

Hello Friends,
I have a very strange problem.
When I set my CDU2 the plane of the FLAPS does not come off.
Attaching a photo illustration.

http://up369.siz.co.il/up2/vgwzeqjzzdww.png

And, software CDU2 hedged the matter in the database PANEL [WINDOW.7]

Only when I set the plane CDU2 on the FLAPS does not work (as pictured)
When the computer is not mature at all in PANEL everything works as it should.

It is important to understand that the problem started appearing only after 1.10 update

Can you check it for the benefit of pilots flying with CDU2?

After comparing the original panel.cfg with the modified one by the VRi panel installer, I found that the gauge62 (AB_AP!APLOGIC2) under [Vcockpit01] was overwritten by the ABX_VRi_SDK!ABXExt_VRi_SDK_Gauge.

Correcting this solved it for me. Thus, the last lines under [Vcockpit01] in the panel.cfg should look like this:

[Vcockpit01]

[...]

gauge61=../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/AB_Systems!Pushback,0,0,1,1
gauge62=../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/AB_AP!APLOGIC2,0,0,1,1
gauge63=ABX_VRi_SDK!ABXExt_VRi_SDK_Gauge, 0,0,0,0
HTH,
Robert

After comparing the original panel.cfg with the modified one by the VRi panel installer, I found that the gauge62 (AB_AP!APLOGIC2) under [Vcockpit01] was overwritten by the ABX_VRi_SDK!ABXExt_VRi_SDK_Gauge.

Correcting this solved it for me. Thus, the last lines under [Vcockpit01] in the panel.cfg should look like this:

[Vcockpit01]

[...]

gauge61=../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/AB_Systems!Pushback,0,0,1,1
gauge62=../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/AB_AP!APLOGIC2,0,0,1,1
gauge63=ABX_VRi_SDK!ABXExt_VRi_SDK_Gauge, 0,0,0,0
HTH,
Robert

Cheers Robert, working fine for me also..

Keith

Archived