A318, A319

cgentil

I believe it will definately have its own cost as I see it being its own seperate product I would guess probably about the same as this one cost, as for release I think it will be quite a while as they are still working out the issues with the AXE, I'm thinking maybe by Xmas once they get all the bugs worked out of the AXE system it should be quite quick to create the A318/319 :D Guess we'll just have to wait and keep an eye out for the Forum post :D

• Aerosoft

Hi,

One question, the extension for A318/A319, will have any cost to pay?

And what's estimated date to release?

Thanks.

We have not decide how to handle that, but for sure it will not be an update to the Airbus X Extended. But as we for sure will use many parts of that product, it will also not full price.

Can we have the A330 first? :( LOL no offence dun come after me :P

lol that's what I'd also be thinking, but there are more customers for the other one. But don't worry, still all three are planned for this year.

lol that's what I'd also be thinking, but there are more customers for the other one. But don't worry, still all three are planned for this year.

Are you sure that more people want the A318/A319 first? There is no good Airbus widebody on the market! Aerosoft would do such a great job with the A330... :)

Yes we are sure, no need for any further discussion!

And please don't try any further discussion to convince us of the opposite or I will close this topic.

We have not decide how to handle that, but for sure it will not be an update to the Airbus X Extended. But as we for sure will use many parts of that product, it will also not full price.

Well... I've read this in FAQ 'Aerosoft will never charge for liveries,

updates or extensions'

No release date for now?

I think first of all fix now A320/A321, then 'copy' for A318/A319, 'without' bugs.

Please work in A340!!!!

• Aerosoft

Well... I've read this in FAQ 'Aerosoft will never charge for liveries,

updates or extensions'

No release date for now?

I think first of all fix now A320/A321, then 'copy' for A318/A319, 'without' bugs.

We have not even started on the project now and I can promise you that there will be all new and fresh bugs in that release as well! It's just utterly impossible to avoid issues/bug/problems in a project of that complexity!

But this will not be an extension to the current project, just as the Airbus X Extended is not an extension to the Airbus X. It will be considered a completely new project, just as we done for the Airbus X Extended. But just as with the Airbus X Extended we will not charge people twice for the same code.

We have not even started on the project now and I can promise you that there will be all new and fresh bugs in that release as well! It's just utterly impossible to avoid issues/bug/problems in a project of that complexity!

But this will not be an extension to the current project, just as the Airbus X Extended is not an extension to the Airbus X. It will be considered a completely new project, just as we done for the Airbus X Extended. But just as with the Airbus X Extended we will not charge people twice for the same code.

As I said 'without'.

Any chance for A340?

I believe A330 will be amazing, and if aerosoft work in A340, will be good! We don't have any A330/40, good in market! So do this 2 models after A318/19, please.

Archived