Mega Airport Toronto

F4PhantomRAAF

I believe Mega Airport Toronto is scheduled for March 2012 release?

It would be great to see US (I know its Canada-so Canada cities) Cities Toronto released at the same time.

Does anyone have any screenshots and information? Looking forward to a payware scenery of Toronto!!!

Daniel

• Upvote 1

At the same time would be nearly impossible I think, since as far as I know it's not even in development yet. And development takes quite some time. But of course you can always come up with ideas in the "What if you like to propose a project" tread.

• Upvote 1

Dumb question?

Otto, your grammar is wrong........ "Why ask people always..." is really wrong. But who am I to tell you what is right and wrong? You seem to know it all.

Why does my question annoy this particular forum member? Is he a bully or something?

As a rule I don't believe in annoying developers and would just like to know if some friendly forum members can assist with my inquiries. The beauty of the internet is that we can post and talk to each other in forums like this. We will always get the bullies in every area of our life, as they think they have a right to bully.

I just want to be left alone by these particular negative individuals.

This is not a complaint against these forums or even the members, I am just wishing to find information.

There is no law against 'dumb questions' but I wonder with people like this there may be in the future?

I already know about the Preview Forum Otto, thank you for your help.

But my question was asking if anyone knew any information. Isn't that what a forum is for??????

Daniel

• Upvote 1

You can always opt to "ignore" certain members here (in your user profile) and you are also free to mark their postings as "dislikes" as well.

But please keep in mind that not everyone here is a native speaker and that some forms of rudeness are rather communication problems of certain members than true bullying...

At the same time would be nearly impossible I think, since as far as I know it's not even in development yet. And development takes quite some time. But of course you can always come up with ideas in the "What if you like to propose a project" tread.

Thanks Patrick. I believe the group that makes the US Cities doesn't make the 'Mega Airports'.

Both are in the pipeline, I am just being a little curious.

Thanks.

Daniel

I would be interested in seeing from where you got your information about a Mega Airport Toronto, let alone a March 2012 release... there is no topic in the preview forum relating to Toronto... and I don't see a Canada Cities - Toronto project being turned around in 4 weeks somehow...

Otto is just giving you the link where you would find such information if Aerosoft had it. In that sense, I can understand his reference to a dumb question... In no way can that be conceived as being bullying though. If I had any idea of your age, my gut reaction would be to answer "grow up," but as I do not know how old you are, I will refrain from saying that...

After searching, I found no information on a pending release of any Canadian airport... so where did you find the information?

Daniel, attacking Otto's grammar on an international forum is not only dumb, but dangerous... you cannot expect everyone to speak fluent English here, as much as that would annoy me as a native speaker myself... I know your retort is a stab back at Otto as you feel "bullied", but it is not justified. If you want to be "left alone" by certain individuals on this forum, just ignore them, or stop coming here, it is that simple.

Andrew

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I believe Mega Airport Toronto is scheduled for March 2012 release?

It would be great to see US (I know its Canada-so Canada cities) Cities Toronto released at the same time.

Does anyone have any screenshots and information? Looking forward to a payware scenery of Toronto!!!

Daniel

As someone who would be very interested in buy this scenery, I hope this is all true. However, this seems like a wish, rather than something based on fact. I have not seen any references anywhere on this forum to a Toronto scenery. Where did you come up with this?

Gil

Well, I guess we just have to dream for now. On the bright side, though, two other developers are doing Montreal and Vancouver International Airports. Hopefully one of them can do Toronto Pearson in the future. As for the city, I suppose we must dream again. Although another company has released Vancouver! :)

I only know Oryxsim is currently developing Toronto Pearson, but they're in no way related to Aerosoft. But at least it's something and it'll be available within reasonable time.

Besides, you shouldn't always believe those flyers. Everything they publish in those things is still subject to change.