Parking brake issue

Goshob

Hi,

I had asked this same question in my previous post, but was advised to make a separate one for better follow up. Fully agree.

I am facing a situation with activating and deactivating the parking brake of A320 Pro. It has an impact to the pitch trim also (changing its setting) when I am controlling the brake either by keyboard or by the button assigned by FSUIPC. There is nothing wrong when using the mouse.

Any advise / thoughts aside from the fact that AS does not recommend using FSUIPC?

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just checked it and do not see such a problem. So I'm sure there is somewhere misconfiguration of the key assignments either in P3D or in FSUIPC or in both conflicting with each other.

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestions! It was exactly a configuration issue. The thing is that the key configuration page of P3D is a mixture of keyboard buttons and joystick buttons, which I did not notice. Obviously the P3D button assignments have priority over those created by FSUIPC. 

Building a new config file resulted into even bigger mess because it leads to default assignments. In other words, to my previous situation.

The solution was very simple, like all effective solutions. I remember watching a clip explaining how to configure FSUIPC. One of the essential steps mentioned there was to remove all joystick buttons from SIM configuration page. Except the pan view, which is much better to be there. Now all FSUIPC assignments for the joystick work perfectly.

Thank you for the support and you may wish to close the topic, if necessary.

Archived