Since the last update, my Sim doesnt load

Bernd E.

Hey there,

I made an update today and since that, I am not able to load any flight.

Tried it without simstarter, no problem.

With simstarter, P3D crashed with API.dll.

Yesterady it was working fine, nothing else changed.

Regards

Something seems amiss with the latest update. If i launch with Simstarter when i click the "fly now" button i get the "Do you want to exit Prepar3D?" message. If i click "no" EZCA goes bonkers with an error message that self-replicates every few seconds (forcing me to reset the computer). If i click "yes" Prepar3D closes as usual.

Launching without simstarter works ok.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, thecoturnix said:

Something seems amiss with the latest update. If i launch with Simstarter when i click the "fly now" button i get the "Do you want to exit Prepar3D?" message. If i click "no" EZCA goes bonkers with an error message that self-replicates every few seconds (forcing me to reset the computer). If i click "yes" Prepar3D closes as usual.

Launching without simstarter works ok.

Please do not hijack a topic with a different issue, but open your own topic, thanks.

• Developer
vor 21 Stunden , flyingpilot1740 sagte:

Hey there,

I made an update today and since that, I am not able to load any flight.

Tried it without simstarter, no problem.

With simstarter, P3D crashed with API.dll.

Yesterady it was working fine, nothing else changed.

Regards

Please post a Debug Pack. In general there has been nothing changed that could cause such issue with SIMstarter NG. But let me see what your profile is doing.

Archived