CRJ Not moving With Brakes off.

This is a first for me, or maybe I just missed something in my pre-flight setup. I am ready to roll (taxi) after engine start. I am sure I have done all my pre-flight chores correctly and when I move the throttles forward the plane does not move with the brakes disconnected. Wheel blocks, ground power, ground air are off. Also, I have setup the "Engine 3 Throttle axis" assignment so I can use the Nose wheel steering button on my Saitek X52 joystick. maybe that is the problem?  I'm sure also,  there is one little item I may be overlooking in my pre-flight setup. Any ideas?

Thanks

Just noticed EICAS2 has a message at the bottom of the screen that says "Door Open". I checked and cannot see anywhere on the plane a door is in fact open. "Dave" shows all doors Closed. Is there some other door on the fuselage that is open and I should be closing or is this just a bug that will go away with a reload of the aircraft?

• Deputy Sheriffs

And with regard to the original problem. If you use P3D it will take some 50% n1 to make the aircraft taxi. There is a general groundfriction problem with this version. 

Frank, Thanks for your help here, I appreciate your quick response. I just reloaded the aircraft and I am now able to taxi. Not sure the nature of my problem but I'm sure it was just a random glitch on my system.

Thanks

Archived