Mega Airport Lisbon v2.01 double Stadiums

mig

Hi! I have the following issue with Mega Airport Lisbon v2.01. The green Stadium ("Estádio José Alvalade" from Sporting CP football team) suffers from an unknown superimposed blue stadium. I'm using FS Global 2010 FTX Edition + FTX Global Base Pack + FTX Global openLC Europe + FTX Global Vector. Any tips/solution solving this will be highly appreciated since the Stadium is an important Lisbon and approach landmark.

Please login to display this image.

I have used the forum search but found nothing regarding this.

Regards,

Luís

MIG do you have the OFX Lisbon city landmarks 2014 addon? I have it. If i untick Mega Airport Lisbon the blue stadium disappears so it must belong to Mega Lisbon. With only OFX ticked its the green stadium which really seems to belong to OFX. But if I untick also OFX the green stadium is still there. Anyone who dont have OFX installed can tell what stadium looks like default? The stadium is located a short way slightly to the right if you start from rwy 21.

I solved it this way. I wanted the green stadium so I went to the installed Mega Airport Lisbon scenery folder, found a file called Lisbon_stadium. BGL and inactivated it by adding .OFF at the end. Now only one green stadium.

Also looked up OFX lisbon city landmarks which I found under FSX/scenery/Lisbon city landmarks/scenery and there a file called Estadio_Jose_Alvalade.BGL  You can try doin the same to it if you want to get rid of the green stadium instead. I havent tried this.

Thanks for the inputs! I don't own OFX lisbon landmarks only the Orbx software and Aerosoft Lisbon. I had already tried deactivating Lisbon_stadium.BGL to OFF indeed the blue stadium is gone... however the results are far from satisfactory. The 3D object (stadium) is misplaced regarding the ground texture as you can see in the picture below.

Any way to further fix this? Developers?

Regards,

Luís

Please login to display this image.

Strange. For me its perfect in FSX:SE when the blue stadium is gone. What simulator do you have? Go to rikoooo.com and find OFX lisbon city landmarks and look at the Pictures. There you see the green stadium that I have. 

Made some new tests. If I untick OFX I get a green stadium that looks very similar to the OFX one but it isnt the same and it is also problemfree for me. Thats the one you have then. Sorry cant help you then unless you want the OFX and it works. Maybe its your sim or FTX open LC/Global Vector which I dont have. Good luck!

On 13/05/2017 at 5:48 PM, Galax17 said:

Made some new tests. If I untick OFX I get a green stadium that looks very similar to the OFX one but it isnt the same and it is also problemfree for me. Thats the one you have then. Sorry cant help you then unless you want the OFX and it works. Maybe its your sim or FTX open LC/Global Vector which I dont have. Good luck!

I just realized that the OFX software is freeware, downloading right now... I am not sure if it's compatible with my sim (P3D V3.4). I am guessing that the issue (after disabling the blue stadium)  may be related with Orbx software. I will try to put OFX above Orbx to see if it's able to do the trick.

Thanks for all the inputs.

Luís

It did fix the green Stadium issue but the OFX scenery is really bad quality comparing it with the Lisbon v2 files + FTX products combo. I just had to reverse to the initial point! :(

Archived