AES not work

jbieletto

Hello
Today I bought AES V2.4 for FSX and it does not work, it opens a popup window and says that I do not have SP2 or XPack installed.

I have FSX-SE and this does not need them, what should I do or what I did wrong when installing the AES
My registration number on the HRB 1989

José Bieletto

Hi, Walter.
Nowhere on the AES Promissory Page says that it is not compatible with FSX-SE.

I think it would be essential to warn customers interested in this product that is not compatible with FSX-SE.

I have already made the expense unsuccessful.

Even if it's late, I appreciate your comment.
Jose Bieletto

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Jose, 

have you taken a closer look on the product page in the Aerosoft shop from where you bought the AES credits? There is a paragraph "System Requirements". 

You can also install and try AES before you buy any credits. That's why you can download it directly from the product page. 

So actually there was quite a fair chance to learn that AES is not compatible to your sim before spending any money. 

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, jbieletto said:

Hi, Walter.
Nowhere on the AES Promissory Page says that it is not compatible with FSX-SE.

I think it would be essential to warn customers interested in this product that is not compatible with FSX-SE.

I have already made the expense unsuccessful.

Even if it's late, I appreciate your comment.
Jose Bieletto

I am sorry but it is not customary to list with what a product is NOT compatible.

Archived