German Airports 3 (2012) Tegel, wrong possitioning

Georg Alka

Using German Airports 3 (2012) updated to German Airports 3 - 2012 FSX: V1.04.  On all Airport working positioning perfect except EDDT.

Independ of gate selection, the aircraft will not placed to the proper alignment to ramp, stand or gate. In worst case, when selecting gate 7

the aircraft ( A320 Aerosoft ) is sticking in gate 6 half in the building. Using AES Base Pack ( Version 2.45 )  Windows 10 

Please advise

thanks G. Alka

• Developer

.. or the ..\Aerosoft\AFD Folder is not active in the scenery library or not on a high level. The Afcad of the old GAP3 not yet changed with the Version 2.x (like Hamburg&Bremen in GAP3) have the afcad in the aerosoft\AFD folder and not in the GAP3 Folder.

6 hours ago, christian1974 said:

Is there maybe another AFCAD active??

Maybe from a traffic addon like MYTRAFFIC that brings its own AFCAD.

Thanks Christian, good idea, I will check it

6 hours ago, OPabst said:

.. or the ..\Aerosoft\AFD Folder is not active in the scenery library or not on a high level. The Afcad of the old GAP3 not yet changed with the Version 2.x (like Hamburg&Bremen in GAP3) have the afcad in the aerosoft\AFD folder and not in the GAP3 Folder.

Thanks Oliver, your Idea make me wake up. I have had recently problem with ILS frequency from narrow airport. this must be the same issue.

Have a nice weekend

Georg

On 28.4.2017 at 8:58 AM, OPabst said:

Dear Oliver, you were right, after activation of the AFD Folder alighment perfect.

Thanks and regards

Georg

On 28.4.2017 at 3:38 PM, Georg Alka said:

Thanks Oliver, your Idea make me wake up. I have had recently problem with ILS frequency from narrow airport. this must be the same issue.

Have a nice weekend

Georg

On 28.4.2017 at 8:47 AM, christian1974 said:

On 28.4.2017 at 8:47 AM, christian1974 said:

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived