Madeira X Evo - parking (FSX-MS)

pwafer

Hi Guys!

Well done! With version 1.02 and all the tweaking of the mesh etc, it's looking great!!

I notice that when I land at LPMA and contact Ground , it directs me to "Taxi to PARKING".(??) Can you edit the appropriate file so Ground directs me to "Taxi to Gate Alpha 5" etc.?

Re AI Traffic- for Rwy05 I notice it's just doing the basic coming straight in along the extended Rwy centreline. Any chance of coding an approach that would have AI traffic doing a reasonable impression of the curved approach??

• Developer

Hello Philip,

I don't think that coding this approach is possible for AI traffic, I'll take a look on this anyway. The sim engine has a lot of problems with handling the traffic in airports surrounded by mountains or located nearby them. 

The reason why stands are named as PARKING is that that's the only way to avoid default FSX vehicles appear on the apron. As there's no other option to exclude them I decided to change this. 

@christian1974 Sure, I keep doing bugs to keep costumers unhappy. ;) 

vor 11 Minuten, MK-Studios sagte:

The reason why stands are named as PARKING is that that's the only way to avoid default FSX vehicles appear on the apron. As there's no other option to exclude them I decided to change this. 

@christian1974 Sure, I keep doing bugs to keep costumers unhappy. ;) 

OK maybe I haven´t thought about the default vehicles as they are "off" In my seeting as I normally use AES-Lite etc.

Ok Mateusz

You are right about the default FSX vehicles appearing when the "parkings" are set to "gate".
But they appear in a way that - in my opinion - is no problem (even at highest setting)
They appear at the parking spaces at the airport and beside the airplanes.
Some are moving around.
The normal push-truck does not appear (maybe because AES).
But as there seams to be no other traffic at the apron - what´s the problem with these
few vehicles.

So all in all it should not be a big deal.

Here some screenshots (first three with no airfield traffic, second three with high airfield traffic)

Please login to display this image.

Keep in mind that these pictures are taken with an edited AFCAD with "Gates" and the nomal radius for the parking space (yours was 40m - my small gates have 18m and the middel ones 23m)

Archived