Massive Stuttering/Lag on Aerosoft Scenery

diogo180794

On 3/17/2017 at 2:07 PM, diogo180794 said:

I've done what you suggested and I happens that it is even worse. Without installing any kind of addon, I just ran the game after installation, I get micro stutters... After installing Mega Airport Lisbon, the stutters are horribly worse than I've had on V2.5.

I'm sick of this... I'm gonna ask a refund for P3D v3.4....! :@

By all means do so but as I pointed out on AVSIM, LPPT does NOT list P3D V3 compatibility, the 2.01 installer doesn't allow for P3D V3 installation.  The only way you could have installed this is via unsupported "Alternative" methods.  This is not a P3D V3.4 issue.

Not to mention the many posts by LM about changing compatibility with graphics in older scenery and the LPPT Scenery was developed a pretty long time ago. LM did the equivalent of a large,flashing billboard about this.

Flight Simulation is a constant learning experience, not a plug and play one.  Now that we have several different versions of Sim software, we have to research things before we do them.

Best wishes.

Hello Friends. It seems that the problem is kinda fixed for now. What I did:

Unninstalled Graphics Driver and associated software with DDU, and removed and inserted graphic card again on the MOBO, followed by a clean new installation of all Nvidia Drivers.

Removed and Cleaned all P3D V3.4 and associated folders and installed back again.

Then I installed the sceneries one by one, and tested each one upon installation. The stutters as pictured in the video, are GONE. Minor stutter happens here and there but its the normal one kind. Now I just need to install ORBX and test + tune the blurries and stuff.

I'll keep you updated when I do so. Thank You all for your replies and help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived