Update German Airports 3 - Hamburg

dandis

Please can you update the airline codes also, there are still the same mistakes as 2008. For example instead of DLH some DHL codes on the gate. Futhermore there are no germanwings, eurowings, condor, pegasus, norwegian, tap and many more considered for gate positions.

Would be great if you could update the codes its always a lot of work to do it by my own.

• Developer

Can you provide me a actual list, which airline use with Gate at the moment? I don't have it.

If I get it until tomorrow, I can try to bring it into the update of all FS Versions.

The Airport Website only provide the Terminal, where the checkin is, not the used Gate on airside.

Ohh sorry, i just saw your post today. I already made some adjustments and i can send it to you this evening.

But because of the constructions works at the moment it's difficult to give every airline the right position.

• Developer

I have already provided a changed version, where I try to come near to the real, as best as possible to say at the moment.

Beside the issue of weekly changing situations in Hamburg, we have the issue, that the most uses have outdated AI Schedules, where to many Lufthansa flights are included and others missing.

And as I know, there is no real Schengen, non-schengen splitting in Hamburg, so arlines can use any gate, maybe only the heavys are limited to some positions.

Ah okay. Perfect:).

And yes it's true the AI-Tools like Ultimate Traffic and MyTraffic are outdated. Even they are using old Airline Code for the example for TUI still HLX.

05 and 20 are usually the "heavy" gates for UAE, UAL, IRA, THY and BER.

• Developer
vor 39 Minuten, Stingrey sagte:

05 and 20 are usually the "heavy" gates for UAE, UAL, IRA, THY and BER.

05 and 20? Da bist du nicht mehr ganz uptodate, lol. Gibts im neuen Afcad nicht mehr ;)

I have the same problem where you are only Schwartze fields are with me blue and white striped

- the old version deinstaliert
- have the FSX SE and have the at the intalation also selected

ask for help

vor 49 Minuten, diedreiks sagte:

I have the same problem where you are only Schwartze fields are with me blue and white striped

- the old version deinstaliert
- have the FSX SE and have the at the intalation also selected

ask for help

could you provide a screenshot?

your problem for shure has nothing to to with wrong or outdated AFCAD positions

If you have only FSX-SE installed (and never installed FSX on your PC) you should try to install it as "FSX"

Archived