Antarctica X Install Issue

nohey

Hello everyone,

Having quite a time of it trying to install Aerosoft Antarctica X. I've had it downloaded and installed before but recently i had to do a fresh install of my system. Now trying to download Antarctica X i simply cannot get it to install and repeatably only get to the stage that it flashes briefly the aerosoft logo box and then fails to initialise the instillation further. I also repeatably get CRC errors on my data2 file every time i try to extract it from a zip file to a chosen file on my desktop. I have given three screenshots here to explain what i mean and what my files contain. I cannot try other download mirrors because simmarket only allows me to download from one. I have retarted my computer, clearned my chashe cookies and all of the rest of it and tried downloading it at least 4 times now and at 7gb a pop that isnt a short time. Any help would be appreciated. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can not run a setupfile from within a zip file. You have to unzip the content of the zipfile to a temporary folder of your choice and run the setupfile from there.

I've explained that my unzipping tool wont allow me to do that. It corrupts and refuses to place the file in the folder because of a 'data2 corruption' which is one of the files in the package. 

Sound like you have a corrupted download. If there is a small error the uncompression fails. Try downloading it again, clear your browser cache. I use firefox downloader but have a very stable and fast internet. Have a look around the forums for a good downloader software, the downloaders software can help avoid download errors.

Goodluck

Archived