AES 2.41 is available now

• OPabst pinned this topic

Many thanks for this new release Oliver! However, I get an error message with FSX Drzewiecki Design EPWA (v1.5 supporting SODE v1.3):

Please login to display this image.

Installation folder of SODE is: C:\Spellen\Flight Simulator X\FSTools\SODE

ProgramData folder of SODE is: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

The folders do contain the SODE files for this airport; and SODE v1.3 works also...

I get the same error for LIRF; but this airport is not update to SODE v1.3 yet?

• Developer

Did your SODE add the DDL Loading Entry in the DLL.XML File?

Did you have the Drzewiecki Files below the SDX Subfolder in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE ?

I have LIRF working with 1.3, just the MKSTUDIOS_JETWAYS.XML must be moved from the <FSX>\SODE\XML to the C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\XML

16 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Did your SODE add the DDL Loading Entry in the DLL.XML File?

Did you have the Drzewiecki Files below the SDX Subfolder in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE ?

I have LIRF working with 1.3, just the MKSTUDIOS_JETWAYS.XML must be moved from the <FSX>\SODE\XML to the C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\XML

1. Yes, I have. SODE is also behaving correctly. Also the platform manager does not give any error

2. Yes, the files are present

3. I cannot check this since I removed the old SODE versions and these files as well... But AES does the trick at LIRF

Regarding "New Pull-Out operation:

In this version a new Pull-Out feature is implemented, which is at the moment only used at the new Airport EBCI Brussels South-Charleroi from Voie Blue.
At this Airport the Parking Positions 88 to 94 are Push-In positions, where the aircraft stops at the taxiway in front of the position an will be push backwards into the parking position. This feature is already supported since a long time in AES.

The special at this airport is, that the aircraft is not taxi out of the parking position, but he is first Pull- Out back to the taxiway. This is now possible with AES too.

If you know other airports, where this is handled like that, please give me a short info in the Aerosoft forum." 

I did make a request last year for Gate 13 at UK2000 Southend to be made pull out/push in but got no reply. 

As you can see from the chart you could make Gates 12 through to 16 pull out/ push in ......Gate 13 at a minimum would do me.

• Developer
vor 4 Minuten, Er!k sagte:

1. Yes, I have. SODE is also behaving correctly. Also the platform manager does not give any error

2. Yes, the files are present

3. I cannot check this since I removed the old SODE versions and these files as well... But AES does the trick at LIRF

Did you check the DLL.XML, if there is the Sode Entry existing. Maybe you can attach your DLL.XML, so I can check that.

• Developer

Ok,

but here you have a different path to the DLL:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE Animation Module</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>C:\Spellen\Flight Simulator X\FSTools\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

Please change the path to C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll

Then try AESHelp again.

Hi Oliver, this indeed solves the issue with AES! However when I launch the SODE Platform Manager it gives the following error:

If I press 'Register' it changes the value in the DLL.xml back to the DLL file in my FS directory (C:\Spellen\Flight Simulator X\FSTools\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll)

I am a bit confused now?

• Developer

SODE is confusing now, that's right. I have all Files below C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE and I also changed the Registry Entry for the SODE AppPath below HKEY_CURRENT_User/Software/12bPilot.. to that Path, then the Platform Manager is green.

I must reinstall SODE again it is chaos now.

But it seams to work like that.

For me this does not work (SODE turns orange when changing the reg manually). But after changing the path once (as described above) AES picks up EPWA, and now I have restored SODE so it is green. If I do not touch anything everything works... I can live with the AESHelp error.

Oliver,

Wow. So much FS9, and new features, and ........ speachless!! Downloading as I write, and installing next. I have to buy credits :-)

• Developer
vor 53 Minuten, WingZ sagte:

FS2004: AES does not recognise UK2000 Humberside EGNJ

I don't see any issue like this here. Please check your Scenery Installation. There must be this two BGL Files in the SCENERY Folder of the scenery: EGNJ_Library_FS9.BGL and EGNJ_obj1.bgl

2 hours ago, WingZ said:

FS2004: AES does not recognise UK2000 Humberside EGNJ

WingZ, I have no problem with my FS 2004 UK2000 Humberside....just wish I could choose the pushback truck.

Shopfront problem...I went off to SimMarket to buy some credits, and the installer supplied (I now see) is v2.40b.

I came back here and got the latest version, problem solved.

Nice bit of animation of the baggage handler!

In preparation for the hopefully in the next release possible loading process, the driver of the belt loader is already going into the cargo belly while the loader is at the aircraft.

Thanks for improve AES

Good evening,

many thanks to Oliver for the new version of AES!

Unfortunately, I experience a strange behaviour at Digital Designs ULLI for FS9 as soon as I activate AES there.

Without AES, the scenery displays normal, with a range of phototerrain including custom buildings:

Now, if I activate AES there, most buildings are gone, and a big part of the phototerrain is excluded. Look at the buildings in the right foreground and at the settlement in the background:

I checked this several times; to rule out influences of other add-ons, I deactivated landclass, St. Petersburg city scenery and other Russian sceneries. The effect is always the same with AES, as shown. What could be the cause?

Thanks and regards,

Harald

• Developer

Hi Harald,

let me check that tomorrow. Ulli is a very special case, as the the Scenery is not realy easy to handle.

On 8 марта 2016 г. at 11:19 PM, GeyerH said:

Unfortunately, I experience a strange behaviour at Digital Designs ULLI for FS9 as soon as I activate AES there.

Without AES, the scenery displays normal, with a range of phototerrain including custom buildings

The same here.

• Developer
vor 20 Stunden , Petrovich sagte:

The same here.

On 8.3.2016 at 21:19, GeyerH sagte:

Good evening,

many thanks to Oliver for the new version of AES!

Without AES, the scenery displays normal, with a range of phototerrain including custom buildings:

Now, if I activate AES there, most buildings are gone, and a big part of the phototerrain is excluded. Look at the buildings in the right foreground and at the settlement in the background:

I checked this several times; to rule out influences of other add-ons, I deactivated landclass, St. Petersburg city scenery and other Russian sceneries. The effect is always the same with AES, as shown. What could be the cause?

Thanks and regards,

Harald

Have add a fix for that issue, was not only the buildings missing, also the groundlayout was excluded. Fix you find here in the first post

Jetzt funktioniert's, dankeschön.

Harald

EDIT: Sorry, was still in the German forum "mentally". What I wanted to say: Now it works, thank you Oliver!

Best regards,

Harald

Hello all,

I am having a problem with AES 2.41 regarding KORF. The default gates seem to be bleading through the custom AES gates resulting in two gates at each parking assignment. Does anyone have a quick fix for this issue?

Thank you,

DCflyer

Archived