Help needed to download German Airport Singles fix

huskynine

Hi,

I seem to have scored an own goal again, I bought all my aerosoft scenery on simmarket. (I really dont know why I did that as I own most things you sell anyway, life would have been so much easier if I had come directly to you in the first place! )

I need to download a fix from your GA 3 v1 singles, see post [missing textures at EDDH with AES]

The shop will not let me register the particular single with you, it seems its looking for your version - the full one, as it just rejects the serial number.

Can you help out please

Regards Nigel

• Verified Developer

Hi Nigel,

I discuss the issue regarding the Single GAP 3 Volume 1 with the aerosoft stuff and the fix was made this way to give customers of simmarket the solution. So I think, they will find a way to help you tomorrow.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Verified Developer
Oliver, you are not only a great software guru, you are a master in customer service......... 8) 8)

Regards Nigel

Did you check to register and login here : http://aerosoft-shop2.com/support.php?language=en

and then select the Product "AES Creditpack" and not the "German Airport 3".

There you find the Zip for the GAP 3 Volume 1.

Maybe you try to download the wrong file.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Verified Developer
Oliver, Yes you are correct! I tried to get the fix via GAp 3 suport, I now have the correct file.

Regards Nigel.

Ok, then I am happy and wish you a nice flight to EDDH.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Oliver,

Still have the same problem despite all your efforts with the fix for my older version of Gap 3.1.

I installed the patch exactly as you requested, then I unchecked the airport in AES save and closed, I started FS9 just to check if AES was disabled? but despite the deactivation of EDDH the AES gates were still there and of course no airport, just grass and A1 traffic, I reactivated AES EDDH [just in case it would maybe do something] but still no EDDH.

I’m beginning to think something else is going on here? if you remember I also lost EDHl which is the Gap 3.1 partner airport.

So, at present I have AES on top of the scenery config file, with Gap 3.1 which I have reinstalled twice now [once before the patch and once after] the position in the scenery config is on top of every other scenery except such things as the - Gap_gmax_lib -Vehicle Libraries - Props etc.

Maybe Aes did something that gap 3.1 did not like when I first installed it to FS9 that can not be undone without a full FS reinstall, but with a scenery library with over two hundred entries I really don’t want to do that.

I’m seriously considering buying your GA 3 (your full version not the Simmarket singels that I have) in order to get the airports back, what I’m consernded about is the next AES version, who knows what problems I might run into with my other singles?? I really don’t want to Lose any of them and your AES.

Sorry for the long post, I just thought you might have some thoughts about this before I buy the GA package (which I really don’t mind as from whichI have had more than my moneys worth in pleasure for years)

Regards Nigel

• Verified Developer

Ok,

I think you problem is to find in your large Scenery.cfg file.

Can you please check, if the GA3 Vol1 EDDH and GA3 Vol1 EDHL entries are double in the scenery.cfg. In this case, it could generate the problem that the scenery is not displayed.

Open the file in notepad and search for EDDH (or EDHL) and you should only find one of each.

If you want, you can attach the file here or in a PM, so I can take a look.

brgds

Oliver Pabst