lonely piper cub

seahawk09

Hey all the other day going though my planes in my flight sim I was thinking that we simmer's always talk about up and coming new planes but I have never heard anyone say anything about the origanal piper cub I too am bad for this we never seem to pay much attetion the planes bult into FS yes i must say that the 737 built into FS 2004 isnt very appealing but some of the others arent bad. anyway i just wanted to voice my opinion on that issue. I know for a fact that FS 2004 has a very long shelf life everyone it's hear to stay for a bit until FS X get's all settled in which in my eye's wont be very soon. :D So roll out the curtis Jenny and take her up and live history just remeber she's only made of wood ease her down on the tarmac :)

Richard

Happy flying

• Aerosoft
Hey all the other day going though my planes in my flight sim I was thinking that we simmer's always talk about up and coming new planes but I have never heard anyone say anything about the origanal piper cub I too am bad for this we never seem to pay much attetion the planes bult into FS yes i must say that the 737 built into FS 2004 isnt very appealing but some of the others arent bad. anyway i just wanted to voice my opinion on that issue. I know for a fact that FS 2004 has a very long shelf life everyone it's hear to stay for a bit until FS X get's all settled in which in my eye's wont be very soon. :D So roll out the curtis Jenny and take her up and live history just remeber she's only made of wood ease her down on the tarmac :)

Richard

Happy flying

Problem with the old cub is that is it so slow and so close to an ultralight that it is one of the hardest aircraft to do (in FSX things are easier these btw). So we did a Super Cub and if I say so myself a very good one. In it's class I think it is only surpassed by our Dornier 27. Like many people I think that is the best small aircraft that will ever be done for FSx.

I see you mention doing the Super Cub in past tense here for FSX and read of people installing it on their computers. First of all, how far away is the Super Cub for FSX and also I assume people are speaking about the FS2004 version being installed, right?

• Aerosoft
I see you mention doing the Super Cub in past tense here for FSX and read of people installing it on their computers. First of all, how far away is the Super Cub for FSX and also I assume people are speaking about the FS2004 version being installed, right?

The FSX version is some time off as we got to redo some other aircraft first. Will try to get a schedule up soon.