Strange runway and taxiway textures at Frankfurt

wilax

For some reason, one day, my runways and some taxiways at EDDF started looking like this. It is not AFCAD related. I already tested that. It seems to be texture related, but I don't have any idea which texture to check.

Has anyone had this experience?

HELP!!!!

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hello,

which version of Frankfurt are you running? Do you have any other addons active in that area? Maybe had another scenery of Frankfurt there before?

Jonas

Before MAF, I had SimFlyers, but I deleted all that stuff..  There are no other afcads in my system for eddf. I have MA Munich which is perfect, German Airports 4, Tegel from GA3, a freeware DUS,

I was looking really closely, and I noticed that the taxiway gray seems to match the dark asphalt area perfectly. Its like one of the Aerosoft textures has an alpha channel that is out of whack. There are so many textures, I can't find the culprit.

Update:

I decided to reinstall MAFX from scratch, and the problem is gone. I still dont know exactly what happened, but I will chalk it up to a corrupted texture file.

Archived