Left MCDU still doesn't work (new install, new hotfix)

talvikko

As I bought the bus I had still the problem with left MCDU, that stops work after first click.

So I have uninstalled everything, installed fresh FSX (as reccommended on the forum - step by step), installed patches, installed the bus (as recommended on this forum - step by step), install the newest hotfix, tried to fly, but... my MCDU still stops after first click.

Previously I have installed, uninstalled etc. it a few times, without success, so I think, that I willl never be able to solve this, so probably it will be end of my "adventure" with the Airbus.

But I would like to ask (I asked before, but I hope, that something changed) if there is a possibility to use all MCDU buttons by the computer keyboard.

I think, that it is impossible, so sorry for my question, but I would like to be sure, before I will remove the bus forever.

I have two versions of the bus (A320/321 v130 and A318/319 v130)

I have MS Flight Simulator version Deluxe (updated witch sp1 and sp2)

System Win 7 32 bit pro, 4GB Ram, Intel I3, geforce GTX 260, language Polish

hotfixes: 130f (for both versions)

Archived