Weird PDF outcome when printing OFP

Hi all,

To print my OPF's when I released them, I use Bullzip pdf printer. Works great, only one thing bothers me.

If you look at the images underneath here, I'm sure you all see what I'm talking about. Does anyone have a clue why this is interpreted by Bullzip?

TrtZy6g.png

Fig. 1: This is a snapshot from the flightplantemplate (In Notepad), and how this piece of the OFP should look like,

HPRbx4E.png

Fig. 2: This is a snapshot from PFPX, also showing the correct formatting. (note I miscropped the dotted lines)

IyvfziU.png?2

Fig. 3: This is a snapshot from the PDF file generated by Bullzip PDF Printer. As you can see the pdf printer just slapped it all together.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks,
Stefan

Hi El Stevo, I noticed a slight difference also between fig1 and fig2. So how can you say that the fig2 represents the correct PFPX formatting?

Could the problem be related to the specific font you are using (you need to use a fixed width font maybe)?

Regards

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

What exactly do you see is different on figure 1 and 2? The only difference there is figure onenis a snapshot from Notepad and figure 2 is a snapshot from PFPX. Everything else works just fine, I use the default font.

Thanks,

Stefan

The distance of the second block of text from the first is bigger in fig1 than in fig2 and the same is for the distance of the third block from seconds block. Another example is "ACT.CI/CRZ USED: . . ." Zzz has only one character of space from "DEV-TECHNICAL" in fig1 instead of about 5 or 6 characters in fig2

Regards

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Well, that's how I got it to show up correctly in PFPX. It's like that with alot more lines in my flightplans. I need to adjust my template almost every flight to line everything up correctly. Usually callsigns and fuel figures mess my OFP up..

Stefan

Archived