IAE Spool Sound

Hello. I just check the new SP3 version of Airbus and there is still a problem with spool in IAE. Everything is ok to n1% 7.2 and n2% 31.0. After this value sound dissapear and again start (there is 1-2 sec o silence).

Greetings. Lukasz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Let me break the silence. ;)

Never noticed it but will have a closer "look" the next time I fly an IAE. Do you have all the other sounds off and the engine cranked up or do you use the default settings?

Oooh, the linked topic is mine. It was most noticeable on external view - It's that the spool sound only lasts a certain time, but the spooling process hasn't finished, so the sound replays. Shame it's not fixed - I thought it was gonna be targeted in SP3 :)

Oooh, the linked topic is mine. It was most noticeable on external view - It's that the spool sound only lasts a certain time, but the spooling process hasn't finished, so the sound replays. Shame it's not fixed - I thought it was gonna be targeted in SP3 :)

If you are inside you also can hear that there is 1-2 sec of silence and sound replays :)

• Aerosoft

And it runs on a simulator that has 114 documented bugs and an operating system that has many many more.

If this sound issue makes you decided not to use our software any more we will have to deal with that. I think we'll manage.

Archived